Rebecca Gardner (Ben Johnson Office Solutions)
Keeping it simple WE DO
- space planning
- interior design
- fit out
- furniture supply & installation
Our clients GET
- on-hand advisors with over 30 years experience in the industry,
- a workplace designed to suit you & your staff,
- fit out solutions and furniture that fits you and your budget
which results in
- a comfortable bottom
- increased productivity and efficiency
- reduced risk of work-related "niggles"
- a greater sense of staff wellbeing & value - after all, we spend 80,00 + hours of our lives at work, surely it's worth the investment?
In addition, our other2 divisions (Technology and Supplies) mean that we really can overhaul your workplace & your budgets. Give us a call if you would like to save time, money and effort on finding the best deal!
Having worked as an Interior Designer for a Leeds-based practice, I moved to Ben Johnson Office Solutions in 2009. My role enables me to keep my fingers in the interior design "pie" whilst fulfilling my passion for getting out there and meeting lots of lovely people. I thrive off helping people enjoy their daily hours in the office, and I get a real buzz from providing solutions that enhance performance.
Outside of work I enjoy making & listening to music, painting, walking, surfing (not very well, but yes I can stand up!), gym-ing it when I'm stuck in the urban jungle... cooking (and eating - stick a pudding in front of me and I cannot resist), reading books and magazines. On a final note, a few charities that are close to my heart are Love 146 http://love146.org/ (tissues at the ready), St Leonard's Hospice http://www.stleonardshospice.org.uk/, and anything to support Breast Cancer research, care, prevention, cure. here are just a few: http://www.breastcancercampaign.org/, http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/, http://breakthrough.org.uk/