Steve Laing (Country Computers Ltd)
|Member since||23rd Mar 2010|
|Number of views||1676|
|Number of posts||416|
|Number of testimonials||7|
|Databases - Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, Access|
|Website enhancement,website security|
|Hardware, software, gadgets|
|Networks, network security, firewalls|
|Server, PC support - DBA - Pay as you go|
Make your website work harder for you. Country Computers can create new websites for you or add functionality to your existing website to help you make the most of your investment in it.
- New websites with leading CMS such as
- Customer logon areas
- Forums (Bulletin Boards) that plug-in to your existing site
- RSS News Feed Generator
- Website security
From complete system design to fixing a single bug, Country Computers can offer solutions tailored to your needs.
- Design, Implementation, Support
- Performance Tuning
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- DBA Support, onsite or remote
- Oracle, MySQL, SQLServer, Access
Flexible support packages to cover your long or short term needs.
- Databases, Servers, Desktops (PC & Mac)
- Physical, Virtual, Cloud Systems
- Onsite or Remote
- Proactive or Reactive
- Pay-as-you-go or monthly contracts
Those 'odd' things your computer does - could they be caused by viruses ?
Could a hacker deface your website or copy your customer details ?
Who can get back through the firewall or router that connects you to the internet ?
Do you have suspicions of computer misuse in your company ?
Country Computers can perform a health check your IT environment and implement any adjustments that you agree are necessary to keep your business safe:
- Firewall and Router security
- Server and Website Forensics
- Protection against SQL Injection, Trojan and Dictionary attacks
- Investigations of computer misuse, HR disciplinary investigations
Cloud computing is the process of having your computing services located somewhere other than your premises. This can be as simple as using online services such as Google Apps or Microsoft Office 365 to replace your desktop office software. On the other hand it can grow to having a network of database servers and Windows Domains hosted 'on the cloud'.
Country Computers has experience of implementing small and large systems. Contact us for a no obligation chat about whether Cloud Computing could help your business.
- Dedicated or shared hosting
- Hosting solutions for everything from a simple brochure site to corporate line-of-business applications
- Long-term or Short-term (ideal for project based work)
- US, Europe, or Australia based to help you comply with data protection requirements
- Online backup solutions