Dave Harrhy (Nuts and Bolts It)
|Last online||17th Jun 2013|
|Member since||30th Mar 2010|
|Number of views||622|
|Number of posts||48|
|Number of testimonials||0|
|Fixed Cost Recruitment|
|Low Cost Recruitment|
|Online Recruitment Tests|
|Professional Recruitment Services|
|Bespoke Business Software|
The nuts and bolts’s innovative approach to the creation of a short list of applicants will enable recruiters to focus on those candidates who possess the right knowledge and situational response to specific work environments.
3 Key reasons why nuts and bolts it will revolutionise your recruitment process.
1. Save significant time and labour costs when creating your candidate shortlist. No more CV sifting or phone calls.
2. Have confidence that the candidates you meet have the essential knowledge you seek. Avoid over exaggerated CV's.
3. Customise your assessments, obtain vital information and identify key strengths, and areas for development.
- Provider of a recruitment selection software tool.
- Provider of an electronic training delivery system.
- Provider of an effective appraisals delivery system.
- Data generator for training and succession planning analysis.
- Provision of an advisory and consultation service on the most cost effective and efficient filtration practices.
- Re-direction of interested candidates to filtering software tool specialist.
- Specialist in providing low cost recruitment.
- Set recruitment price provider.
- Recruitment cost reduction provider.
- Empowers businesses to reduce recruitment costs.
- Preventer of Anti-climax interviews.
- Video and image question provider.
- Talent & Knowledge Identifier
- Online recruitment technology
Key benefits in using nuts and bolts it:
- Reduce recruitment expenditure. Low cost pricing structure that starts from £65 that will give you access to the top 10 candidates.
- Reduce management labour cost when constructing a short-list. No more CV sifting or endless phone calls.
- Provide confidence that candidates have the essential knowledge and key competencies you seek.
- Reduces the anti-climax feeling when the CV has been clearly over exaggerated.
- Personalise and customise your assessments that are relevant to your specific role.
- Provides you with an easy to use systematic system that can support you keeping in lie with recruitment practises and legislation.
- Provides an excellent talent attraction tool by inserting a corporate video to illustrate both your organisational’s core values and the job role.
- Provides an engaging assessment with Video and Image based questions.
- Perfect solution for the occasional or seasonal recruiter who does not wish to commit to a licence agreement. Pay as You go option.
- Compliments large scale recruiters when handling huge volumes of interest from job applicants.
- Provides an essential communication tool to all participating individuals who complete your organisation’s assessment.
For further information
An experienced recruitment professional with 18 years experience within high street recruitment agencies and welfare to work recruitment businesses. I have worked on a wide scope of recruitment sectors from manufacturing, electronics, mechancial engineering and transport sectors to name just a few.
I live in Hereford with my wife and 3 children. I am a keen golfer and enjoy watching football, rugby and F1. I enjoy greatly my allotment with my family and enjoy the fruits of our labour.
I am an active member of a local Christian church that operates community initiatives that helps and supports the local community and fellowship.