Tracey Booth (8020 Financial Management)
My Company Information
Tracey Booth: BiographyAs an Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, I have over 20 years' accounting experience working in owner/managed businesses, including 10 years as a Financial Director and more recently as a Business Analyst for a multi-national organisation.
In January 2010 I joined 8020 Financial Management, covering the Greater Manchester area. I was attracted by the range of services on offer to our clients and the support offered by my colleagues in the 8020 network.
As an 8020 Finance Director I can offer all the advantages of having a Financial Director as part of your Management Team, but at a fraction of the cost of a comparable full time FD.
I'm an active member of 4Networking in the Greater Manchester area.
On a personal note - I love John Grisham novels, walking my dog and spending quality time with my husband, who is in the Fire Service here in Manchester.
Unlocking Your Potential8020 Financial Management can unlock the potential in your business.
We realise how stressful and time consuming managing the systems and financial data of any business can be. So, with the cost of employing a full time Financial Director simply beyond the reach of most small and medium size businesses, we provide SMEs with a choice of cost effective support solutions by:
- Removing the financial stress and uncertainty in your business, giving you more time to concentrate on what is important to you – managing and improving your business.
- Supporting your management team by planning, forecasting and analysing the financial performance of your business.
- Identifying the products or services making you the most money and develop ways to improve their performance even further.
- Providing an excellent service and commitment to your business. We are available to answer your queries at a moment's notice, no matter what hour of the day.
- Introducing you to our network of professionals whose services may further benefit your business.
Freeing Up Your Time, Saving you MoneyWhether you are an established business looking to expand or simply improve your financial reporting or a new business venture needing to set up basic accounting systems, as your 8020 Financial Director I can provide any of the following services:
Bookkeeping – including:
Sales Invoice Processing and Sales Ledger
PAYE / NI / CIS Returns and Annual returns
Completion of records for Year End Accounts
Payroll - on a stand-alone basis or as part of a wider bookkeeping service.
Cashflow Forecasts - Don't accept a one off forecast prepared by your accountant or a spreadsheet full of assumptions and lack of detail. Make it a working document prepared using specialist software by a finance expert.
Business Plans – using the exclusive 8020 BIT™ system, I provide a full review and analysis of your business operations, resulting in the formation of a business plan complete with budgets and forecasts. You will receive programmes of improvement and a clearly defined action plan to take your business forward.
Management Accounts and/or Annual Accounts - a full suite of management reports which include standard documents and bespoke reporting as required.
Cost reduction – Using the 8020 Business Optimiser I will make sure that all the necessary controls are put in place and monitored effectively to avoid needless expenditure.
For further details on what we can offer, visit the Clients Services section of our website.
What Makes 8020 DifferentBy outsourcing some or all of your financial and accounting needs and choosing me as your 8020 Financial Director, your business will benefit from:
- Some of the most technologically advanced accounting systems and processes available, developed by 8020 over the last 10 years.
My wide range of experience and proven track record in helping businesses reach their potential is available only to my clients.
I have come across and dealt with a wealth of financial and accounting challenges at first hand, not just in the pages of a text book.
- The added value of expert support from my colleagues nationwide.
- The flexibility offered by 8020 Financial Management – I can provide support weekly, monthly or day to day and can be contacted out of normal office hours.
- The reassurance that as a business owner myself, I fully understand the concerns of SMEs and what it takes to create a stable and sustainable business. I have to practice what I preach in order to succeed in my own business.
- Affordable, workable, easy to understand systems for all your financial and accounting needs.
- And – most importantly – that improved 'bottom line' as added value to your business.
If you like what you see, please feel free to give me a call or contact me to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Visit our website's testimonial page to see what a range of satisfied clients are saying about 8020's contribution to their success and see a small selection here:
What People Say
I have known Tracey for over 15 years. She is meticulous, extremely hard working and gives total confidence that the financial aspects of the business are covered. Add to that a vice like grip on cash flow management, she will give any company a first class service which is extremely hard to find.
I have known and worked closely with Tracey for over 10 yrs in which time she has demonstrated an unwavering commitment to the finance roles that she has undertaken and I would not hesitate to recommend her on a personal or professional level.
About Tracey Booth
See Above Please