Debs Burrow (Artist)
"I am an artist with a smile.
Why do I smile?
Because I love what I do!
I bring sunshine, tranquillity and atmosphere into rooms, hallways, offices and receptions."
"Twilight Mountains" ©Deborah Eileen Burrow 2012
My artwork is described as modern with a sense of calm and hangs well in any environment. I have sold to customers in UK, Europe, USA and Australia. You can browse my website here and the online gallery here
Commissions are welcome. Prices are based on canvas size and detail of the painting. Customer service is very important to Debs, and she will be more than happy to chat about different aspects of the commission to make sure that she meets all your requirements.
More information here
I also run classes and workshops - see the website page here
- "How I came to be a Successful Artist" - My working life has been eventful and I've had three careers. Now I'm happy as an artist. How did I get here? How did 4N help? I'll tell you all about it!
- "Art Secrets: In Your Face" - How to draw a face with just 5mins practise!"
- "How Colour Influences People" - An insight into how colour is used all around us to make us respond in a certain way. The use of colour is important in branding, advertisting, meeting rooms, waiting rooms, and in uniforms."
- "Keeping Creative - not just for artists" - The importance of keeping creative to help keep your head clear, manifest new ideas, be better at problem-solving, and make your hobbies more enjoyable. Being creative is defined on many levels and is applicable to both your business and personal life.
- "From Sketch to Completion" - The process I use when making artworks and how it relates to customer service, delivery and aftercare.
- "The Power of Breath" - An insight into how breathing techniques can help us perform better and feel better. Covering singing, speech making, exercise and relaxing.
“Growing up in the countryside of Suffolk, England has been my main influence and I began to capture the character of it’s landscapes at an early age. Whilst developing as an artist my affinity with the landscape and its richness grew, and my current work still reflects this.