Roy Taylor (100% Success Limited)
My Company Information
Helping You Achieve 100% Success
100% Success can devise and implement quality, health & safety and environment systems to ISO standards, to deliver outstanding success for your business.
In addition, through our Life-Cycle business, we can help you to improve your health and your wealth, through the world class Nikken products.
In 2009, after nearly 30 years in the corporate world in management positions, I set up 100 Percent Success, which works with businesses to guide them through the complete process of achieving and maintaining ISO standards.
Back in 2000, with my wife Susan, we set up Life-Cycle, a business dedicated to providing a service for those interested in maintaining and improving their well-being.
This business derived its name partly from my passion for cycling. In the past I fulfilled one of my dreams by representing Great Britain internationally in cycling. This taught me many valuable lessons for life, not least the importance of teamwork in achieving success. Read the full story in this Press Release
Achieve and maintain ISO standards
For true credibility in claiming to be a world class organisation, there is no substitute to obtaining ISO standards.
100% Success can support you in obtaining ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001. We ensure that your business:
- Understands the standards that you need
- Adopts the necessary processes and standards
- Completes the application process successfully
- Obtains the relevant ISO standards, with minimal disruption to your day-to-day business
- Maintains standards for successful annual assessment
For most businesses, obtaining ISO standards helps to unlock tender opportunities and is increasingly an essential qualification in many business sectors.
See details on the right on the 3 main standards we help businesses to obtain.
Achieving 9001, 14001 and 18001
Here are details of the three main standards which we work with clients to achieve:
ISO 9001: Quality Management Systems.
Acquiring this demonstrates that your business is structured and organised and that it achieves a high level of consistency in its processes and in the service it provides.
ISO14001: Environment Management Systems . Notoriously an area filled with 'greenwash', ISO14001 is the only way to have credible, rigorously judged and controlled environmental credentials.
OHSAS 18001: Health and Safety Standards.
This demonstrates that your business has implemented a formal system to reduce the risks associated with health and safety at work. Adoption of its processes reduces the risk of accidents or of any breach in legal requirements.
For help with obtaining these standards, please contact
Mob: 07773 848956
Tel: 0191 406 0745
100% Success is a limited company, Reg No 6947920
Wellness in the Home and Office
Life-Cycle is an independent distributor for Nikken products and can help you to be part of the Nikken business opportunity.
The Nikken product range addresses the key elements to wellness and combines them to form the Nikken Wellness Home. This works to restore balance through:
- Improved sleep: magnetic therapy products
- Improved quality air and water: purifying systems
- Improved physical fitness:Footwear, ankle wraps and back belts
- Wholesome nutrition: juices, vitamins, natural prebiotice products, barley grass products, supplements and weight loss products
- Spa rejuvenation: Skincare products
Take a tour through the Nikken Wellness Home to see each element at work.
Nikken’s Wellness Home combines wellness and direct selling to create an unbeatable business opportunity.
As a Wellness Consultant, you can turn your desire for wellness into a healthy home, lifestyle and financial future that will take care of you and your family for years to come! The opportunities are endless…
Click for more info on the Nikken Wellness Home Business
Opportunity, call us on 0191 246 1100.
What People Say
Amongst Roy’s many strengths is the ability to communicate effectively at all levels. He is particularly good with clients who recognise his passion for what he does and commitment to ensure that the Company was continuously improving.
Ian McFarlane, ThyssenKrupp Palmers Ltd
- I have always found Roy to be enthusiastic and knowledgeable in the areas of Health & Safety and he is particularly passionate about improving the health and well being of others and leads by his own example.
Alan Bassett, NESHEP
- Roy has the necessary skills and approach to enable him to assist companies to develop their management systems.
Lynn Henderson, SGS
- I can confirm Roy’s ability and skills to manage implementation projects in the areas of Health & Safety, Quality Assurance and Environmental management, on single and multisite organisations. Roy has been able to demonstrate an organised approach, ability to plan and manage people and the determination to successfully complete projects assigned to him within defined timescales.
Robin Hutchinson, Robin Hutchinson
About Roy Taylor