Barry Watson (ClubSocialJunction)
|Last online||20th May 2013|
|Member since||27th Sep 2010|
|Number of views||3038|
|Number of posts||487|
|Number of testimonials||80|
|Internet & Social Media Marketing|
|Marketing - Social Media|
|Marketing & Social Media Profiles|
Educated at the Royal Hospital at Holbrook and then on to St.Paul's College in Cheltenham .After leaving college found teaching far too dull so became a Bus Driver in Cheltenham for a few years .
A stint as a Social worker in Chepstow followed.
Once again the itchy feet got the better of me and I spent a number of years driving hippies to Kathmandu and back.
Have run numerous companies over the years - the main one being a financial services company.
Run a Charity in India called "HelptheVillage" . Spend two months a year building a village for Yanadi tribesmen.
Married to Shirley, we have four brilliant children of whom I am immensely proud.
Have found my niche in life with Social Media .
Club Social Junction – It’s Where Social Media Meets.
Social Media Training, Library, Forum – and Fun! Grow YOUR social brand NOW!
Do you want to:-
- LEARN- Get social media training on demand at your own pace and in your own time?
- ENGAGE – Connect with social media experts, your peers, prospective customers?
- ADVERTISE– Promote your business effectively across social media platforms?
- REFERENCE– Find out more, get eBook’s & Case Studies – all in one place?
- NETWORK– With 1000s of like-minded business people?
Then you’re in the right place!
Club Social Junction is the online interactive community for business people just like you.
The University is a place for people to learn how to set up or improve a social media marketing campaign for themselves or their business. We focus on the ‘big four’ Social Media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube. Club Social Junction will also help you to use some of the smaller platforms.
Club Social Junction will also teach you how to use the tools that are the most effective for measuring how well your campaign is working!
- Facebook Basic and Intermediate Levels
- Twitter Basic and Intermediate Levels
- LinkedIn Basic and Intermediate Levels
- Other Social Media Platforms
- Social Media Metrics
The University offers members the chance to learn either step-by-step or in an exploratory manner across a range of social media platforms and social media metrics. Members can learn at their own pace and can come back to lessons at any time. Also, they can bookmark and share useful articles with their peers, allowing for cohesive learning.
The University is run by a curator who is constantly updating and adding objects to each classroom! If any of the smaller social media platforms become mainstream, then we will create a classroom to help members add that platform into their social media campaign.
The Club Social Junction Library has one of the world’s biggest collections of curated social media content online in one place.
The library allows you to reference what you learnt in the university and further your knowledge of all social media platforms to benefit your business.
It is curated and maintained by a professional curator, the Library offers a comprehensive resource of learning materials and practical tools for use by all members of Club Social Junction.
- Library updated every day
- EBooks on social media Marketing
- Social Media Case studies
- Articles on all of the social media platforms
- Top rated articles rise to the top of the list.
Club Social Junction Community is the place for members to engage with each other and the Social Media experts.
The Community offers a comprehensive set of engagement tools & features for use by all members of Club Social Junction.
The community features:
- Forums and polls
- Ask the Expert Forums
- Club Social Junction and Members Blogs
- Social Media Wiki
- Private messaging to other members
Club Social Junction offers a range of benefits for our members, and we are always looking for ways to get our members even more.
The Club House represents the more relaxed environment of CSJ: it is here where you can kick back and interact with fellow members, discuss your social media journey, and, most importantly, win some great prizes that are beneficial to both you and your business.
Club House Features:
- Exclusive Offers for members
· FREE Caribbean Holiday Prize Draw.
· Driving Experience’s at under half price!
- 1 in 30 chance of winning.
Tailor made Social Media academy days
- Free for Members.
Join charity fund raising event
- The chance to both get involved in and keep up to date with fun charity events for CSJ’s chosen charity, ‘Help the Village’.
Members Lottery Syndicates
- 1 in 4 Lottery jackpots are won by syndicates.
- More exclusive offers and Academy days
See you there!
About Barry: Barry has 20 years’ experience in the world of business and has run a number of companies in the past. When he came across social media three years ago, he found that social media was a very time consuming subject to learn for yourself.
He realised that even though the information is out there on the internet, finding all the useful articles and resources meant that you had to read through hundreds of articles.
Barry believed that if people were going to learn social media effectively, there had to be a resource where people could learn at their own pace and have all the information on a plate in front of them.