Richard Shaul (Chandlers)

Richard Shaul (Chandlers)

Location: Camden
Member No: 51486
Left QuoteWe provide taxation and accounting solutions to owner managed businesses and personal tax clients in London. Right Quote
View Profile Send Message Testimonials Testimonials Given Find Posts
My Stats
Last online Today
Member since 9th Nov 2010
Member No 51486
Number of views 1971
Number of posts 97
Number of testimonials 2
Meetings attended 206
What I Do
Small Business Specialist
Chartered Accountant and Business Advisor
Tax planning
My Company Information

I am a Chartered Accountant with over 30 years’ experience working in general practice in the UK. I use the skills and experience gained to help SME's through a range of accounting, taxation, and business advisory services. These services include:

• back office, 
• management accounting, 
• tax compliance including self assessment, and;
• tax planning both personal and business

As well as helping new businesses to get started, I work with existing businesses at all stages of their life cycle. 

For some free resources on managing your business and your personal financial affairs please visit

Why use a Chartered Accountant?

Because we must undertake a period of at least three years training authorised by ICAEW and pass rigorous examinations embracing financial management, financial reporting, auditing, business analysis and strategy, and taxation.

OK I admit I didn't take my exams yesterday! but all members must comply with ICAEW’s scheme of Continuing Professional Development (CPD), ensuring that their knowledge and skills are kept up to date. the ICAEW scheme of Practice Assurance gives members in practice a framework of quality assurance principles to help them assess and develop their own practices.

Chartered accountants who offer accountancy services to the public must have professional indemnity insurance with an approved insurer. Firms must have a complaints procedure but ICAEW can become involved if necessary.

Knowing that members have undertaken a rigorous training regime and have rules to follow and a reputation to live up to means you can rely on the advice you get from them.

Find out more about what Chartered Accountants offer SME's @

Make sure your accountant is qualified. You wouldn't go to an unqualfied doctor would you?


About Richard Shaul