Deborah Beckett (Utility Warehouse)
|Last online||11th Feb 2012|
|Member since||18th Jan 2011|
|Number of views||741|
|Number of posts||1|
|Number of testimonials||0|
|Save Money http://uswitchforsavings.co.uk|
- Introduction to the Utility Warehouse
- The Utility Warehouse Discount Club is operated by Telecom Plus PLC, a major British company whose shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange. The Utility Warehouse provides its members with great value, great savings and the best possible customer service. Perhaps it's not surprising that in a recent survey, over 94% of Utility Warehouse customers said they would recommend them to a friend.
The Utility Warehouse provides over 350,000 customers throughout the UK with substantial savings on a wide range of utility services including home phone, mobiles, broadband, gas, electricity and non-geographic numbers.
The Utility Warehouse Discount Club is operated by Telecom Plus PLC, a major British company, listed on the London Stock Exchange. Telecom Pluswas named 'Company of the Year' at the PLC Awards in 2009.
You may not have heard of the Utility Warehouse Discount Club before, as they don't advertise. Instead, they rely on satisfied customers letting their friends and family know about the great value services they deliver.
They share the money they save with their members, which means you benefit from the best value in the UK!
- The Utility Warehouse is very different to other suppliers. They don't have any high street shops and their systems are very efficient. And because (unlike their competitors) they don't waste money on expensive advertising campaigns on TV or in the National Press, they can afford to charge their customers less for the same services.
- The Utility Warehouse doesn't do introductory offers to entice new customers that suddenly go up in price after a few months. All their members benefit from consistently good value and great customer service at all times, for as long as they remain a customer.
- As a member of the Utility Warehouse Discount Club, you SAVE...
- Single bill for all your utilities
- Award-winning customer service
- Value that's unbeatable
- Easy to switch
As a member of the Utility Warehouse Discount Club you could benefit from…
- The UK's cheapest mobile services - guaranteed
- Best value broadband and phone packages
- Free calls to UK and international numbers
- Savings of almost £50 on your line rental
- Cheaper gas and electricity
- CashBack on your petrol and shopping
- Unique customer discount plan
- Exclusive member discounts
- Cheapest online shopping
- Award-winning customer service
- Everything comes on one convenient monthly bill
And as if that wasn't enough, there's no minimum contract on most of the services they provide. So you can try them out risk free!
If you're not totally happy with the money you save and the Utility Warehouse's award-winning UK-based customer service team, you can go back to your current supplier's higher prices at any time!
Typical household saving - the Utility Warehouse calculates that a typical household can save over £817 a year with them – ask me how!
- Save 25% on your household bills every month, by shopping!
- CashBack on your petrol and shopping – the Utility Warehouse Discount Club offers an exclusive CashBack card, which means you can earn CashBack on everything you buy at leading retailers throughout the UK. The CashBack appears as a credit on your next bill. Many members are already saving around 25% on their bill, every month!
The Utility Warehouse CashBack card – available exclusively to members of the Utility Warehouse Discount Club – enables you to earn CashBack on all your shopping at thousands of stores throughout the UK.
Earn CashBack on all your shopping at leading participating retailers, including Sainsbury's, M&S, ASDA, Bhs, Boots, Argos, B&Q, River Island, Topshop, Domino's Pizza, Toys-R-Us, and many more. CashBack is in addition to any sale prices, coupons or special offers in-store or online.
CashBack appears as a credit on your monthly Utility Warehouse bill.
- The Utility Warehouse CashBack card is a unique card that gives you CashBack on shopping and fuel at Sainsbury's, food and clothing at M&S and ASDA, DIY, health and beauty products, household and electrical goods at thousands of stores across the UK – ask me for full details!
The Utility Warehouse CashBack card can make a massive difference to you – it could save you hundreds of pounds a year. There's no limit to the amount of CashBack you can earn. Utility Warehouse customers are regularly making savings of 25% on their household bills, simply by shopping!
Simply top up your Utility Warehouse CashBack card with the amount of money you choose, then use it like any normal debit card and get CashBack at thousands of leading retail outlets across the UK, including Sainsbury's, M&S, ASDA, Argos, Bhs, B&Q, Boots, JJB Sports, Debenhams, Homebase, Mothercare, New Look and TGI Fridays! You can even add cards for other family members and multiply your savings! CashBack appears as a credit on your monthly Utility Warehouse bill.
- Topping up your CashBack card is easy, and you have complete control over your money at all times. You can't spend more than you put on the card, so it's easy to budget and you can control your spending. And there's no minimum term contract on the card!
For full terms and conditions about the CashBack card visit www.uswitch4savings.co.uk
The UK's Cheapest Mobile services
- The Utility Warehouse offers the UK's cheapest mobile tariffs – guaranteed! In fact, they're so confident that you'll save money compared to your current mobile provider that they'll give you back double the difference if you don't!
For full terms and conditions see [your hosted site/www.uwdc.co.uk]
- Save a fortune on the cost of your home phone calls every month with the Utility Warehouse's amazing 'Free Global Calls' offer, giving you the opportunity to make unlimited free calls at any time of day to UK fixed line numbers (including 0870) and many popular international landline destinations. The more services you take, the more free calls you can make! Take any two services, and you'll benefit from free weekend calls; take three services, and you'll get free evening calls too; take four or more services, and you won't pay anything for your calls at all – that's free calls, all day, every day!
One monthly bill
- The Utility Warehouse is the only multi-utility provider that puts all your services onto a simple, single monthly bill. This is a fantastic benefit – it helps with budgeting, it's clear and easy to understand, and it cuts down on paperwork.
Award-winning customer service
- The Utility Warehouse call centre is in North London. They answer over 90% of calls within 15 seconds. They understand the importance of customer service, and work hard to deliver excellence in this area.
Value for money
- The Utility Warehouse doesn't have any high street shops, their systems are very efficient and they don't waste their customers' money on expensive advertising campaigns on TV or in the National Press. This means they can afford to charge their customers less than their competitors do for the same services.
- Perhaps it's not surprising that in a recent survey, over 94% of Utility Warehouse customers said they would recommend the Utility Warehouse to a friend.
Customer Discount Plan
Do you know anyone who you think would benefit from being a customer of the Utility Warehouse Discount Club?
The Utility Warehouse offers a unique Customer Discount Plan that allows you to make discounts on your monthly bill by introducing friends, family or colleagues to the company! There is no limit to the size of your discount.
Simplyintroduce a friend to the Utility Warehouse and they will give you a discount on your bill, every month, for as long as they remain a customer. The discount is 0.5% for each service they take – so if your friends take BroadCall (phone and broadband), Gas and Electricity, that's 2% off. Five friends like that, and that's 10% off your bill!
Exclusive discount directory
All Utility Warehouse Discount Club members receive an exclusive Member discount directory, packed with discounts and special offers. You can save on a huge range of purchases, from chocolates to holidays and days out! Or you can browse online, at [Your hosted site/www.uwdc.co.uk].
- The Utility Warehouse has developed an exclusive search engine – findmethecheapest - to help you track down the cheapest price for an item whenever you shop online.
Every time you shop online using a buying comparison site, the comparison site receives commission from the retailer. The Utility Warehouse online shopping service is different– it pays you the commission! The Utility Warehouse gives this commission to you as an extra discount on your next monthly bill – as CashBack!
This is in addition to any CashBack you receive from using the Utility Warehouse CashBack card. So if the retailer is also a Utility Warehouse CashBack card partner, you'll save even more!
- The Utility Warehouse online shopping service provides you with discounts on all your shopping, so you save £££s! The Utility Warehouse includes any commission it receives from the retailer and passes that commission back to you as CashBack on your next monthly utility bill.
- Utility Warehouse Discount Club members enjoy savings on everyday shopping at over 1,500 online retailers! Members receive these savings as CashBack on their monthly Utility Warehouse bill.
Whoever said life throws out some interesting challenges was absolutely right.
There I was up until recently with a great globetrotting marketing job, when my neck was badly injured at work. It might have been my body saying, “Time for a change of gear” and that’s what I’ve done – in two ways. As I love working with people I’ve become a Utility Warehouse distributor and as I enjoy being outdoors I’ve qualified in Garden design – meeting Alan Titchmarsh along the way. So, that’s me at the moment.
In the past – well two lovely grown-up children and a grandson as well. I even decided, not long after my daughter had her little boy, to go off travelling – my very own “gap year” backpacking in Fiji, NZ, Australia and Singapore. I must have been quite a sight learning to wakeboard and sail hobiecats in Fiji and Aus -at my age!
In Aus I also crewed one of the former America’s Cup boats and turned that experience into taking my Day Skipper exams when I got back to Essex waters but it was so cold coming back from an Australian mid- summer to a January in Burnham-on-Crouch.
I do like getting my sleeves rolled up with a good Haynes workshop manual! When the children were younger I refurbished a short wheelbase Landrover over two years so we could go off-roading. The Landie acted as our restaurant as we downed our fish and chips on a winter’s afternoon along the Essex coast.
On the softer side – with the children I’ve turned my hand to soft-furnishings, fancy dress, painting, decorating...and cooking. For a while I ran “Plat du Jour” – a small catering and cake making business. Oh, yes, keep those sweet pastries away from me - just thinking about them puts on 5lbs;-)
Well, that’s me. Why not PM me for a chat and meet up at a 4N for a 121.