Una Doyle (Talent Dynamics)
|Last online||23rd Jan 2012|
|Member since||17th Feb 2011|
|Number of views||773|
|Number of posts||17|
|Number of testimonials||1|
|Management and Leadership Development|
|Executive and Business Coaching|
Talent Dynamics Pathway was created by Roger James Hamilton as an extension of his world-leading Wealth Dynamics system for entrepreneurs and was launched in November 2009.
It is not a passive typology: it is an active guide to steer people towards the roles where they can get into flow, are truly productive and shows them how to leverage other Profiles.
Talent Dynamics Pathway delivers the proven principles of the Wealth Dynamics system to larger organisations. After all, intrapreneurship – turning ideas into profitable finished products and services through assertive risk-taking and innovation within an organisation – is the basis of nearly all really successful organisations.
Getting members of a team into flow is just the starting point. Once team members understand their own, and others’, strengths and weaknesses, the team dynamic develops levels of trust, understanding and job satisfaction that are the basis for stratospheric team performance.
Huge leaps in profitability are the result. Talent Dynamics is the key to turning what are often regarded as soft skills and giving them a framework to link improvement to increases in turnover and profitability – hard skills.
Talent Dynamics allows you to use the principle of flow that lies at the heart of personal fulfilment and attraction as well as lasting business success. People in their flow are fulfilled, enthusiastic and passionate.
Employees are able to uncover their real talent – and that of others – making the organisation, and their work, more productive, enjoyable, and competitive. Trust is built and team communication becomes constructive, which can allow a team to perform much more effectively immediately after a Talent Dynamics Pathway Workshop.
Talent Dynamics harnesses the natural talent of every individual and team in the business so that the floodgates of prosperity open and the organisation discovers more meaningful and profitable ways to serve its customers.
What kind of results can you expect to see?
Here are just some of the results our clients have experienced recently:
- A clear plan to increase turnover by £100k idea that was implementable immediately at no additional cost to the company, following a one-day programme
- Doubling of revenue and profitability in under 6 months for one of the UK’s leading brand consultancies, following a six month programme
- Preventing an entire team from being removed due to cost cutting, replacing their ‘cost’ by creating a profitable plan and team, following a two-day programme
- 50% Increase in productivity, in less than six months for a film production company
- Changing the accountabilities of team members into roles that much better suited their natural talents. Setting up new, instantly-scalable revenue streams, having identified who was missing from the team, following a two-day programme
- Creating a plan for a public sector team facing budget cuts that enables them to continue – profitably, following a one day programme
- 500% increase in retail sales for a beauty salon chain and the smashing of initial opening estimates of a salon, following a three month programme
- £100k plan for an accountancy firm that required only some basic restructuring of current resources, over a three month programme
Referrals I would love to receive would be:
- Successful consultants, coaches and trainers who would like to discover how to add revenue to their business while adding value to their clients
- Public sector and corporate CEO/HR/Organisational Development contacts who want to discover how to do more and more with less resources (you can only make so many cuts you know...)
Business owners who are:
- stuck and can't get the growth they want
- growing fast - so fast they can't keep up and are worried about coming a cropper
- experiencing problems within and between teams, silo mentality, sales preventation departments, etc
- just getting over restructuring/redundancy and want to invigorate the survivors and get focused on success again
- Self-employed people who want to know how to get into flow so they can turn their self-paid job into a business
"Business IS Personal"
This is my motto and it is proved time and time again as I speak with and work with people and businesses. Key trends dictate that this will only become more the case as time goes on...
I believe it is essential for every individual to discover where they are most in flow so that they can work to their strengths and passions, be engaged with their work and get fantastic results.
Can you imagine the results if every person in an organisation was like that? Amazing, eh? Well it is possible if people are prepared to be open to a different perspective on business.
Una Doyle is an accredited Talent Dynamics Flow Consultant and an international award-winning speaker, trainer, coach and consultant. Una has worked with well-known organisations such as Argos, Asda, Yorkshire Forward, local authorities and Kodak from a one-to-one basis to groups as large as 2,000. Results-focused, she is passionate about learning and has studied and gained experience in leadership, teamwork, change management, employee engagement, communications and entrepreneurialism.
Interests & Hobbies:
Acting, writing and directing short films (and yes I'm a mac girl), singing, cooking and entertaining, reading, swiming, socialising and snowboarding. And of course ever learning more on leadership, management, employee engagement, business strategies, teamwork, etc.
In addition I have spent the last decade involved in personal and spiritual growth, got rid of the majority of that old emotional baggage and am now very happy to be living my life from a place of inner peace, very much in flow and with lots of fun! :-)
I moved to Burnley January 2011 so as to live with my boyfriend of a couple of years, Steve. We're complete opposites - heading in the same direction and are very blessed to be so in love.
I do miss my Yorkshire friends as I don't see them so often now, so if you want to invite me for a 121 and a peppermint tea somewhere that'd be lovely.
Love, light and laughter
Would you like me to do a 4Sight Slot for your group? If you want to help me be more in my 'flow' then let me come and shine my light on some wonderfully valuable information that could really help your group's results...
4N 4Sight Slot: “Unleash Your Talent 4 Sustainable And Scalable Profit!”
Whether you’re a solo-preneur or part of a global conglomerate, talent sits at the centre of your success. Would you like to discover how to grow your business in a way that lasts? Would you like to speed up your results, yet in a way that you and your team(s) can keep up with the changes?
In this session discover:
- The one key problem with a ‘lifestyle business’ and how to overcome it
- The only 2 ways to create value in your business
- The only 2 ways to leverage value in your business
- What is ‘flow’ and what impact can it have on your business – and your life?
- How and why to ‘Strategise Your Strengths’