Jenese Joseph (Envisage Executive Coaching)
|Last online||14th Oct 2011|
|Member since||27th Mar 2011|
|Number of views||797|
|Number of posts||14|
|Number of testimonials||1|
|Leadership and Team Development|
|women (40-60) in transformation|
Everyone goes through stress creating changes when trying to grow your business, and sometimes they become overwhelming to the point that we face limitations which keep restrict the growth of our business. I can help if you are in one of these categories:
- You are a woman who has just left the corporate work to start on your own, have faced divorce, or other life changes which has created extreme stress
- You are looking for clarity or can not work out how to identify your purpose.
- You are leader who despite every course you've attended still struggle with public speaking or facing those painful conversation.
- You may be a manager who has under performing staff who are inpacting on customer satisfaction.
- Or, you may want to be more authentic and true to yourself but dont know how or where to start.
- You may be looking at the following to get you to the next leverl - Performance coaching for leaders and professionals; career direction; performance enhancement; personal development.
My service is delivered through workshops; seminars and 1:1 sessions run over 3; 6 or 12 months.
I've just past a significant O in my birthday. I am a Chartered Member of the CIPD (MA in Human Resource Leadership and Management).
I have over 30 years of mentoring and coaching through the voluntary sector, public and private sector. I took redundancy in November 2011 from BALPA (Bristish Airline Pilots Association) where I was the HR & Support Services Manager, managing - Finance including payroll, IT, Administration and Facilities.
I am currently the Vice Chairman of Governors at the local Further Education College; a Governor at a local secondary school; a Ward Councillor and the chairperson of a voluntary organsiation for women.