Mark Bellew (WSI 4 Web Business)
|Last online||20th May 2013|
|Member since||5th Apr 2011|
|Number of views||967|
|Number of posts||457|
|Number of testimonials||17|
|Business Focussed Websites|
|Video Production - Promotional Videos for the Web|
|Mobile Website Design|
|Digital Marketing Consultant|
|Website Design, E-Commerce, Mobile Websites|
WSI 4 Web Business helps small and medium sized businesses to create and enhance their online presence on computer, tablet and phone. We do this through implementing solutions that are business focussed and designed to maximise return on investment (no longer is having a web presence an expense). Our websites are truely Online Business Solutions, our video production is cost effective and ideal for company, product and service promotion and our mobile websites are designed specifically for mobile devices.
Whether you wish to acquire new business leads or increase online sales, or develop your brand and manage your online reputation, or whether you wish to communicate appropriately to customers or potential customers WSI 4 Web Business has the solution to ensure you are successful.
If you are fed up with having a website that is static, uninspiring and does not allow interaction with visitors, you may wish to consider an Online Business Solution. A WSI 4 Web Business Online Business Solution enables the modern thinking business to grow their online presence, with a CRM Customer Database, Case Management System and Email Marketing System completely integrated. With an integrated forum, blog, feedback forms, FAQ's, twitter and facebook feeds plus other features, your online presence will become truely interactive, and get you closer to customers and prospective customers.
Engaging with customers with dynamic and interesting content is a terrific way to convert browsers to customers on your website. And Video is the best option for delivering engaging content. Our video service provides video production and editing, hosting, streaming and professional presentation options at sensible prices. If you would like to learn more, please call on 01633 43 11 38. Oh, and video is also great for helping to get found in search engines.
Mobile Marketing is the next big contender in the world of Digital Media and is going to effect nearly all businesses over the next few years. We recommend that businesses jump in to mobile now, and the best way to do that is with a website that has been specifically designed for mobile. From our own research, we know that 90% of websites in Wales are not mobile 'friendly' and yet they are quick and cost effective to implement. Take a look at your website on a mobile device and if you're not happy with the results and you would like to now more about how you can provide another great channel to get your messages across to potential customers, please PM me or call on 01633 42 11 38.
Businesses need to be operating online and actively building their web presence and those that manage their Digital Marketing correctly are the ones that will succeed and beat their competition. Unfortunately, those that don't are unlikely to survive. And with the online business world constantly evolving at an unrelenting pace, delaying will only make things worse. To find out what Digital Marketing can do to grow your business, contact us today to discuss.
Our services and solutions include:
- Online Business Solutions
- Video hosting, streaming and playbackDigital and Internet Marketing strategy
- 'Designed for Mobile' websites
- Competitor Analysis
- Internet Business Analysis
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Paid Search Marketing (aka Pay Per Click, Adwords)
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- eCommerce and mCommerce
If you would like to discuss your business needs, contact WSI 4 Web Business today for a free, no obligation consultation on 01633 43 11 38.
Here are 10 facts about Mark Bellew
- In May 2012, my wife Jacqueline and I celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary
- I have two sons | Lee is 24, has a MSc in Computer Science and has just started on the graduate programme at Logica | Ryan is 22 and has a BA in Hotel Management and Hospitality
- I served a 4 year apprenticeship with British Steel - when there was a British Steel and when there were apprenticeships
- I spent 19 years working in Magor brewery in South Wales as an electrician and process control technician
- I graduated in 1999 (as a mature student) with 1st Class Honours from my BSc in Computer Science
- I worked for AOL for 8 years, as a Project Manager, Technical Manger and (my last role) Principal Programme Manager
- I'm a huge football fan and still play 5-A-Side on Tuesday's | my brain knows what to do, but my legs seem to be attached to someone else
- I love skiing and find nothing more exhilarating than navigating through a mogul field or a black run, although I hate it when it's icy
- As a kid I had an ambition to build my own house | I've built 2 houses, including my current house | Recently I've been thinking about doing it a 3rd time but it's probably not going to happen due to time
- Another long standing ambition was to run my own business | another ambition met