Ruth Gilbert (Catalyst Scotland)
|Last online||24th Apr 2013|
|Member since||18th Apr 2011|
|Number of views||693|
|Number of posts||163|
|Number of testimonials||0|
|Help businesses with innovation|
Catalyst Business Associates (Scotland) has evolved into a group of independent businesses leading and supporting innovation in their respective B2B areas of expertise.
From very different backgrounds, Catalyst Associates share a common ethical drive to bring the best of human discoveries and inventiveness to how they do business and feature a more person-centric approach to the services and products they deliver.
Between us we can
- Bring fresh outlook and techniques for innovation and service design to teams both new and established, whatever the industry or context. Service jams, design thinking, behavioural economics, system 1 thinking, consumerology...all stuff we love, that you’ll love too.
- Deliver on-line consumer permission-based routes into the developing infrastructure for secure personal data vaults which is destined to give individuals back the power over their own data and will transform how organisations must deal with individuals in future.
- Design market research that really works through use of advances in knowledge of cognitive neuroscience and behavioural economics, combined with innovative uses of technology
- Get the best out of the available (largely untapped) tax credits for companies who have invested (successfully or not!) in research and development to tackle find new solutions in a wide range of fields of technology...not just “white coat”!
- Bring all of the above to life insurance companies ready for a new way of filling the protection gap in the UK. (They had to give me something to do!)
My background in Law, and the technical and marketing teams of financial services companies, both small and large, has given me an unusual breadth of experience from the creative and off-the-wall approaches to business, to hard-nosed commercialism, to the truly geeky.
Whilst still believing in the depth of my own genius, I am humbled and honoured to now be able to work with others whose vision, creativity and genius so far outstrip my own.