Erik Pollitt (Volition Performance)
|Last online||20th Mar 2013|
|Member since||23rd May 2011|
|Number of views||263|
|Number of posts||8|
|Number of testimonials||1|
|Telemarketing, Telesales and Training|
|Sales call coaching|
Volition enables transformations for individuals, teams and organisations in terms of Management, Leadership & Sales performance
Working with us, our clients develop the skills and behaviours necessary to sell, influence, inspire and lead others authentically in a way which is true to themselves and those around them. The enhanced self-awareness which comes from this empowers our clients to recognise the choices they face and take action.
We achieve this through a combination of:
If you are seeking performance improvements from your people then take a look at what we can do for you.
For the past fifteen years, I’ve worked in the sales and telesales industry. Over this time, I have built up invaluable skills and experience, not only the selling process, but also in the psychology behind the process of selling. Over the years I have worked alongside companies such as Vodafone PLC & HSBC and my services helped both companies grow their market share as well as retain business. Specific achievements over the years include:
- Spearheading new sales product campaigns
- Managing and developing telesales departments
- Doubling productivity of a sales floor
- Training and coaching groups and individuals in order to achieve success.
By combining motivational theory with traditional training methods, my sales call coaching allows participants to realise their potential. Sales call coaching will help individuals to motivate themselves, which not only frees up a manager’s time, but also allows individuals to work in a positive, productive and autonomous way. Key aspects of the closing include:
- Prospecting Skills – Helping to build a customer base from scratch.
- Gatekeeper Handling – Key skills on how to get through to the decision maker.
- Decision Maker Rapport – Invaluable information conversing with decision makers.
- Questioning techniques – Controlling the call. Identifying what works and why.
- Closing Techniques – Finding the ideal close that works for you and your clients.
If you are an individual who never quite reaches your monthly target, somebody new to telesales looking for a competitive edge or a sales manager keen on increasing productivity of a sales team, Sales Call Coaching will help your productivity.
To find out more, contact us now.