Jacqueline Noon (Key Virtual Assistance)
Put simply, Key Virtual Assistance can help you lighten your workload without the risk of employing extra staff.
Why Key Virtual Assistance?
We provide professional secretarial and administrative support when you need it, saving you both money and time. We have the skills and know how to make your life easier and free up the time you need to grow your business and do what you do best.
- Tailor made, confidential and reliable service from an experienced professional
- Only pay for the hours and service that YOU NEED and USE
- A more cost effective and personal service than you’ll receive from agency staff with the continuity needed to build a good business relationship
- No National Insurance, PAYE, sickness, holidays or maternity pay
- No workspace or office equipment required
- More time for you to do what you do best
We can offer help with:
Secretarial services - Copy and audio transcription, spreadsheets, data entry, letters and mailshots, travel arrangements and itineraries
Administrative services - Conference calls, diary management, database management, admin for workshops, events and meetings
Lifestyle management - Theatre bookings, restaurant reservations, holiday planning, obtaining quotes, renewal of memberships
Writing services - press releases, copy writing, bids and tenders, editing and document review
So call us today to find out how we can help you.
Key Virtual Assistance was founded by Jacqui Noon who has over 25 years experience including event and project management, committee servicing, design and implementation of content management system websites, as well as all the usual administrative, secretarial and PA tasks. This experience has been gained in a wide variety of environments, both public and private sector, at all levels. Skills include:
- IT – Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, SAP, Vignette Application Portal software, Phone content management software
- Highly developed organisational, management and communication skills
- Excellent initiative proving useful in research and problem solving tasks
- Proven ability to work independently and on own initiative
- Typing at 85wpm and shorthand at 100wpm
As a member of the Institute of Professional Administrators and holder of the Diploma in Management from the Chartered Institute of Management, Jacqui regularly builds on her expertise to ensure that her knowledge skills are kept up to date for the benefit of her clients.
Member of the UK Alliance of Virtual Assistants.
Through Key Virtual Assistance, Jacqui offers a friendly, professional and expert service, designed to meet all of your PA, administration and secretarial needs.