Rachel Perry (Rachel Perry - Social media consultant for Business)
|Last online||24th Mar 2013|
|Member since||28th Jun 2011|
|Number of views||1030|
|Number of posts||72|
|Number of testimonials||6|
|Marketing - Social Media|
|Marketing & Social Media Profiles|
|SEO & Social Media|
|Internet & Social Media Marketing|
|Corporate Social Media|
Social Media Consultant for BusinessI'm Rachel Perry and I offer social media training courses and social media management. My training style focuses on interactivity, using social media sites 'live' to gain hands-on skills. Also, for a small number of businesses I can maintain and manage your Facebook or Twitter presence.
- I am a SFEDI accredited business advisor assisting start-ups and existing businesses.
- I have worked for a large buying consortium and have traveled the world visiting manufacturers and suppliers.
- Background in Trading Standards and quality assurance roles.
- Customer service for BT, Marks & Spencer and The AA.
What People Say
Rachel gives very straightforward advice, training and help in using Social Media. I found her LinkedIn sessions very easy to understand and are enabling me to get the best out of LinkedIn.
Sandy Andrews, Ink It UK
Rachel is extremely likeable, knowledgeable and trustworthy. Without her help I would not have an accurate profile on several social media sites or have the confidence to interact on them, so Thank You Rachel.
Jan Cassells, Earth Energies Holistic Health Centre
Rachel delivered a social media workshop for Young Enterprise Yorkshire and Humber staff. It was informative and effectively tailored to our varying needs. The practical advice and hints and tips given were invaluable!
Stella Onyett, Young Enterprise
Build your Social Media PlatformAs well as giving you great advice on how to maximise the value of social media for your business, I can also provide you with a solid practical platform for your social media activities.
Social Media Training
Find out more in our short video
Current social media training courses
- Facebook Essentials - new to Facebook? This guides you through setting up a Facebook business page and provides key info on how to keep your audience engaged.
- Facebook Advanced – for those who use Facebook personally but would like to use it for business. Course covers advanced options like custom pages and Facebook advertising.
- Twitter for Business – new to Twitter? What it is, how it works, how you can use it for your business.
- LinkedIn for Business – LinkedIn is more than just completing a profile: I teach you how to develop conversations and make yourself visible.
Social Media Training for Employees
Social Media Management Services
I am lucky enough to enjoy a unique varied career starting with my work in customer service and sales for BT, Marks & Spencers and The AA.
I then trained in Trading Standards and was an operational officer for 4 years when I moved to Nisa-Todays to work in their quality assurance department.
I then set up my own consultancy business and more recently I work as a SEFDI accredited business advisor for e-factor in NE Lincolnshire.
In summary my experiences and qualifications include:
ISO9001.2000, BRC Global Food Standard, Intermediate HACCP, Intermediate Food Hygiene, accredited Sfedi Business Advisor, social media for business.
Social Media Promotion - facebook, twitter, LinkedIn
Small Business Mentoring
I've also done a few crazy things in my time! I had an hour on the Fourth Plinth in Trafalgar Square as part of Antony Gromley's 'One and Other' programme in 2009.
I recreated my 8th birthday party which my husband and friends joining in on the ground!
I've also done a parachute jump which was a brilliant experience that I would recommend to all :-)