Sarah Lawrence (SL First Ltd)
|Last online||11th Feb 2013|
|Member since||23rd Aug 2011|
|Number of views||1230|
|Number of posts||199|
|Number of testimonials||5|
|Deaf Business Consultation|
|Deaf Training Services|
|Advertising & Marketing|
|British Sign Language|
SL First is the new and exciting, first lifestyle magazine of its kind! We do both - digital and hard copies. We also translate all articles in British Sign Language version online for BSL users. Did you know that in Wales there are over 480,000 Deaf and Hard of Hearing clients? That equates to 1 in 6 of the population - that's over 10 million in UK with over £65 billion to spend.
We can train you and promote your business to 'hard to reach' audiences.
Sarah Lawrence (nee Finlayson)
- Deaf since the age of 3.
- British Sign Language User
- First Deaf person to achieve Duke of Edinburgh Gold Award in Wales
- Deaf awareness, Deaf equality and British Sign Language trainer for 14 years - any Deaf related questions - feel free to ask and I can help you.
- One of the first Deaf person to run a Deaf-led business in UK.
- Be visual - "If we don't see it - we don't know"
- Worked for ITV Wales as an interpreter for nearly 10 years and still does some translation work for S4C from time to time
- Loves playing golf
- Golf mad - a chair of Wales Deaf Golf - www.walesdeafgolf.com
- Loves meeting new faces