Lisa Wood (Metanym Web Design)
|Last online||9th May 2013|
|Member since||6th Oct 2011|
|Number of views||575|
|Number of posts||3|
|Number of testimonials||6|
|Free Website health checks|
|Wordpress & bespoke web designs|
|SEO & killer keywords|
|Social Media campaigns|
Your prospects need to get to the know, like, trust place before they will do business with you. Your Website will be one of the first places they will visit.
If your website doesn’t really offer any interactive features , but rather only lists what your do, what your offer and who you are then chances are it will generate very few leads or new clients.
If you would like to find out how you can ‘supercharge’ your website and make it a powerful, persuasive business asset, that will focus on a return on investment, take a look at my slide show....
Coming soon is my series of How to Supercharge your SEO, Email Marketing, Calls 2 Action, Homepage.
Please contact me for a FREE website health check.
Here’s some lovely things people have said...
“Lisa helped me improve my website. She was very patient and friendly and explained clearly and logically to a website novice. I found her very helpful with good ideas that I could use straightaway. I would definitely recommend Lisa.” Sharon, Cheadle Holistic Therapies.
Metanym, is a full service web design, development and internet marketing organisation we work closely with all our clients to help them improve their exposure, increase customers and help their business achieve its FULL online potential.
We are a creative team of designers, web developers, programmers, social media experts and SEO specialists we also collaborate with leading specialists in film, photography, graphic design and digital animations.
Follow me on twitter @lisa_metanym
I worked in the private sector for over 20 years mainly for ICI, then AstraZeneca and then they unleashed me to the big wide world.
My life is a crazy mix of working hard, volunteering as youth leader, and spending time with my family and friends.
I'm also supporting a great campaign 'LET's end Mental Health Discrimination' I have many friends, family who have to suffer in silence, so I have pledged to talk about the campaign at networks, at school, on facebook, twitter, anywhere really. You can too by pledging on www.time-to-change.org.uk Time to change Facebook page @timetochange.
My fav highlights so far ...
- Living in Paris for 2 years working for the editor of Vogue Sport and fashion editor of Maria Claire.
- So proud of my Grandad Harry who at 86 received an MBE and I was very hounoured to be one of his guests at the Palace – what an amazing day.
- Watching my litte girl in her first show playing a mouse in Cinderella.
- Winning my first piece of proper business - from a lovely kitchen designer who I met prospecting! 2 years on he is a great client and friend who even sends me referrals.
- Ooh and having tickets for that little known event coming up in London 2012.
- and of course joining 4N, meeting some fantastic business owners, making new friends and winning business - not a bad away to earn living!
- I also recently became the Marketing Assistant for 4N Knutsford at High Legh Golf Club, please come and join us on every other Friday - we are a very friendly lot, we can guarantee lots of laughs, smiles and of course some excellent networking!
Follow us on twitter @4n_knutsford