Marina Johnson (Wellness Coach and Herbalife Independent Distributor)
|Last online||21st Jul 2012|
|Member since||16th Nov 2011|
|Number of views||639|
|Number of posts||30|
|Number of testimonials||0|
|health and wellness|
As a founding member of Iventure Training I have developed team building and training programmes with an emphasis on development through a blend of classroom learning and fun activities. In my current role as account manager I work with companies to develop bespoke training and team building programmes according to their business needs.
Having worked in the technical area for most of my career I moved over to a career in HR 5 years ago. Experienced program manager for talent managment and project manager for the employee engagement survey in a global company employing 60,000 employees in more than 60 countries. I also had the role of Assistant to the European Works Council at AkzoNobel for 4 years.
In my current role at Walesby Forest Activity Centre I support the admin team and I am involved in the recruitment process, in particular the interviewing and selection of permenant staff members and modern apprentices. I also provide support for the performance management process and training of new employees.
* Designed and implemented a global performance appraisal process.
* Managed the global performance managment program.
* Developed and Implemented a global career and personal development program.
* Knowledge of the European Directive on European Works Council and how to set up and operate a successful European Works Council, as well it's role respective to European local trade unions and works councils.
* Developed corporate training programmmes.
* Developed team building sessions.
My long term career goals include working in an energetic forward thinking company in the area of executive and employee coaching, people development, team work, talent management and succession planning. Ideally in a role where I can use my coaching skills to help employees build development plans focussing on using their own talents and strengths, whilst appreciating their role within teams. I see myself in a role where I can also act as a business partner creating value.
Excellent communication skills; writing, verbal and listening.
Experienced communication planner.
Operational experience of European works councils and knowledge of the European directive.