Jae-Alexander Linsey (2SupportU.biz)
|Last online||21st Feb 2013|
|Member since||21st Nov 2011|
|Number of views||379|
|Number of posts||57|
|Number of testimonials||2|
|Business Support and Virtual Assistant Services|
Business Support Services to suit your needs and budget: If you're a small business owner then the two things you probably need most are more time and more money. Finding the time to do everything that is required to run a successful business can be challenging. Along with the day to day running of your business, you also need to effectively market your business, which is essential to generating needed income for you and your business. And for many, online marketing, although essential in this modern age, is just a complete mystery!
Employing extra staff is not always a viable and/or cost-effective solution, especially if you're a sole trader or small business. So what's the answer? Outsourcing and/or collaboration with key specialists in the areas you require extra manpower in can be an efficient and highly cost-effective solution.
At 2SupportU.biz we pride ourselves in providing a range of specialised business support services to help you save time and make money. We have two key areas where we can support your business:
1) Back Office 2SupportU
- Microsoft Office Support: If you need a database or spreadsheet but don’t have the time, inclination or expertise to develop what you require, then this is just the service you need.
- PowerPoint Presentation Design: The effectiveness of your PowerPoint design and delivery can either make or break your presentation. Let us guide and support you in producing an PowerPoint presentation that will create the effect you want, empowering you to engage with more audience more powerfully.
- Telephone Answering and Call Handling: If you're finding that you're getting too many calls in the day, then let us answer them for you.
- Virtual Assistance: Providing a complete Virtual Secretarial and Back Office Support solution to fit your requirements and budget.
2) Marketing 2SupportU
- Graphic Design for Print or Web: Eye-catching, client attractive design solutions coupled with cost-effective print solutions. Whether it's a marketing materials, logos or a complete re-branding, we've got you covered.
- Social Media Marketing: We can help you to establish your brand online, using key online marketing tools, such as Blogs, Facebook, Twitter and Video Marketing.
- Web Design and Hosting: All your website requirements under one roof. We provide a complete, tailor-made website solution to suit your budget. From intial website design to SEO to hosting and maintaining your site. Contact us today for your free business consultation.
Business support services to suit your needs and budget
Networking 2SupportU is more than just another business networking group. Our goal is to help you build a true support network, so that no matter what challenges you face in your entrepreneurial career, you can easily find the right solution for you.
Additionally, we aim to ensure that you have every opportunity to see a return on the investment you have made – both financially and in terms of time – to attend our networking meet-ups. To that end, we have a Training Feature at every networking event, so that even if you don’t meet any contacts, with whom you feel you can do business, at a particular event, you will still be able to take away some new knowledge that you can apply to your business straight away.
Each meeting is open to all and FREE Basic membership is offered to everyone who attends.
Key Benefits & Features of Networking 2SupportU
- No compulsory membership fees - Attend as many times as you like & just pay for each meeting.
- No need to be up @ the crack of dawn to attend.
- Family/School-run friendly networking.
- Testimonials and Success Stories feature to help you really promote your business.
- Business training to help you take your business to the next level!
- 1-to-1 meetings.
- REAL networking opportunities.
- Tea/coffee and light refreshments included.
Thanks for taking the time out to look at my profile. Here's a little about me...
I'm currently 40 years of age, living in Walsall, West Midlands, UK. My full name is Jason Alexander Linsey. However, my friends just call me Jae, and that's what I prefer to be called.
Business Support Specialist
Running my own business is something that I've wanted to do since I left school. I always knew that I would one day be my own boss. Although, I haven't yet got the Lord Sugar empire that I envisaged back when I was 16. LOL! But there's still time!
In my current line of business I provide design services for graphics, Powerpoint presentations and websites. I also provide a Virtual Assistance service.
With over 15 years of office and administrative experience I have developed a plethora of skills. My particular specialties are Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations.
Passionate About PowerPoint
One of my particular passions in this area is PowerPoint. Or rather, skillful use of PowerPoint. Do you cringe as much as I do when you see someone delivering, "Death by PowerPoint"? You know, when a presenter just reads off a screen full of bullet list after bullet list of facts and figures, most of which go straight over your head, past your eyes and ears before you've had chance to absorb them. And then, before you've had chance to note it all down, the next slide comes in exactly the same manner!
Have you been guilty of presenting in that way? I know I have. That was before I learned how to use PowerPoint with skill, as a tool to connect and engage with my audience. And that is why I specialise in designing audience-engaging PowerPoint presentations that enable you to connect with your audience members and communicate your message to them in an effective, motivating and memorable way.
So, next time you're doing a presentation ~ perhaps a 4Sight slot ~ then let me design your PowerPoint presentation for you and you'll see how much easier it can be to engage your audience with this powerful speaking tool.
Health Food Junkie & Natural Skin Care Enthusiast
Another real passion of mine is healthy eating and safe, toxin-free skin care.
I would favour of Natural skin care, homeopathic health products and holistic treatments over conventional medicine and high street products, any day!!
Ever since I first learned about harmful ingredients and toxins in everyday skin care and "health" products and discovered the benefits of natural health & skin care, I have been hooked on such pure and beneficial products.
I have made it my mission to educate both myself and others on safer, purer and more beneficial health, nutrition and skin care.
If you are concerned about what you're putting on your skin or into your body, then connect with me and I will gladly share my knowledge and discoveries with you.