Dave Johnson (Proactive Consulting Ltd)
|Last online||15th May 2013|
|Member since||5th Dec 2011|
|Number of views||404|
|Number of posts||12|
|Number of testimonials||4|
|Business Process Improvement|
|Profitabilty and Growth|
What does Proactive Consulting do?
We HELP small/medium sized businesses by:
- providing practical, hands-on, cost effective business advice and support
- identifying and implementing forward thinking solutions
- delivering sustainable results.
1. We carry out a short, fast paced yet comprehensive FREE face to face business health check with the business owner(s)/key decision maker(s). This optimises use of time and allows us to:
- quickly develop an overall picture of the business health
- identify risks and opportunities
- propose high level plan of action, business benefits case
2. We then work at a more detailed level directly with the business
- understanding specific areas of concern
- agreeing viable solutions to issues
- evaluating financial and other business benefits
- scheduling plan of action, costs and cashflow to suit business priorities
- working with the business to implement actions
- delivering sustainable results
3. We work on a win-win basis, delivering short term and long term benefits, building solid relationships based on trust and results.
4. By taking a fully active part in the implementation process we do our part to ensure the success of any actions taken. We do not leave the business to implement actions on it's own.
We specialise in the following areas:
- Cashflow, cost reduction, profitability, treasury, investment appraisal, staff training/development
System and process optimisation
- Enhancements, efficiencies and controls
Business planning and control
- strategy, budgets/forecasts, performance measurement, decision support
I am a Chartered Management Accountant with 20+ years experience in senior Finance roles in a multinational manufacturing businesses in FMCG, building materials and sanitaryware. I have been responsible for all Finance functional activity involved in running business entities from £15m up to £600m turnover. I have worked in various UK locations and overseas in France and China, experiencing periods of major change and massive cultural differences. This experience of Financial management and control, business management and people management puts me in the ideal position now to help smaller businesses optimise their systems, processes and financial performance using my range of knowledge and experience.
I am married with 3 children and a 3 year old granddaughter. I am manager/coach of a local boys football team and enjoy playing golf and long distance walking.