Julian Puddy (Hartsfield Financial Services Ltd)
|Last online||28th May 2013|
|Member since||6th Dec 2011|
|Number of views||245|
|Number of posts||0|
|Number of testimonials||0|
|business funding specialist|
Based in Wiltshire, but covering all of the UK, Hartsfield Financial Services specialises in helping small and medium sized enterprises to thrive when banks are turning their backs on the people they were previously happy to support.
Hartsfield's Directors have decades of experience in successfully providing SME owner-managers with innovative funding solutions, which can be used for:
- new equipment and/or machinery
- cash flow - expansion
- buying commercial premises
- releasing personal guarantees
- repaying director's loans
Hartsfield has a wealth of experience in providing trusted support throughout the various stages of a company's life and prides itself on its ability to offer choices through innovative, tailored solutions. Hartsfield's partnership approach to business provides clients with the support they need, allowing them to focus on their company's core objectives.
Business services provided include:
- Business Finance
- Employee Benefits / Group Pension Schemes
- Exit Strategies
- Business Protection
- Tax Planning
- Director's Wealth Management / IFA service.
Hartsfield Financial Services has a growing number of clients around the UK and across a number of different sectors. Hartsfield has grown largely by referrals demonstrating its partnership approach to business and reflecting its success in providing a valuable service at a responsible cost.
I am currently operating within the SME business sector advising at a Director level on business funding. These areas include corporate funding, best use of Director owned pension funds by way of utilising SSAS and SIPP. Other responsibilities include corporate tax planning, business protection, inheritance tax planning.
I have previously advised in the area of general financial planning mainly for a private client portfolio.
Acquiring funding for your business can be a frustrating and arduous task, At Hartsfield Financial Services Ltd we have a fresh and innovative approach towards this area A short telephone conversation is usually enough to ascertain whether we can assist.
• Devise and introduce funding strategies for business development
• Allow business strategies by adopting new ideas for funding
• Understand the current financial situation of the clients business and analyse their cash position, business protection, tax status, and retirement planning goals
• Present tailored made financial plans for solving clients' “financial obligations” or assist them in understanding and implementing a proposed solution.