Andrew Long (Cass Stephens Insurances Ltd)
|Last online||19th Jun 2013|
|Member since||20th Mar 2012|
|Number of views||128|
|Number of posts||173|
|Number of testimonials||1|
|commercial insurance broker|
|Business Insurance Broker|
|Business and Professional Services|
- Operations Assistant at 4N Mighty Monmouth - wef January 2013
- Cass Stephens Insurances Ltd has been established in Gloucester since 1966, and is still owned and managed by the same family. We offer a complete service to personal, commercial, professional and corporate clients who are based in Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Monmouthshire, and throughout the UK.
- With in-house expertise in areas such as Charities, Heritage, Motor Trade, Construction, Professional, all supported by a bespoke service for the personal insurance requirements of our clients, we have the right level of knowledge and access to the best insurance markets to suit you or your business.
- At Cass Stephens we take the time to listen to your specific demands and needs in order to deliver the most appropriate insurance programme with quality insurers. We cam hamdle the entire range of enquiries - from a sole trader looking for Public Liability insurance, through to a shopkeeper, restaurateur or hotelier seeking a Package Insurance and up to and including national and international firms seeking a more tailored approach.
- We are independent and this permits us the freedom to approach a broad range of insurance companies on our clients' behalf.
- Our reputation relies on us delivering excellent customer service, and we therefore receive many recommendations and referrals from our existing clients.
- We we traditional in terms of our dedication to providing excellent service and client care, yet forward thinking as we develop our on-line presence via social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
- We are passionate about getting it right for you - to ensure that you have complete peace of mind.
Like many fellow insurance professionals, I almost fell into the industry, after spending a number of years working for a major high street bank. After twenty years in the business, I have deveopled a broad range of experience in commercial, professional as well as charity and education insurance.
I am based in Gloucester, and amd developing a client bank for businesses throughout Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Monmouthsire, Wiltshire and beyond.
I am married with 3 teenage children and "enjoy" being a taxi driver during my spare time. On the rare occasions when I have any free time, I enjoy treading the boards for a couple of local amateur dramatic societies- something which I have done for approximately 17 years now.
In 2011, a personal triumph was to complete The National Three Peaks with a small group of friends, which apart from the sense of personal acheivement enabled us to raise a considerable sum of money to support our chosen charities.
In 2013 I finaly delivered my first 4Sight which had its inaugral showing at Amazing Abergavenny, closely followed by an outing at Ross on Wye (known locally as Ross Vegas).