Dipak Pankhania (Plug and Play)
|Last online||19th Feb 2013|
|Member since||3rd Jul 2012|
|Number of views||34|
|Number of posts||9|
|Number of testimonials||0|
|Digital Marketing & Website Development|
|Website Design, E-Commerce, Mobile Websites|
|Brand Design, Web design, SEO, Brand development|
|Brochure and CMS Websites|
Plug and Play
We build websites that make you more money and your goals. End of story.
Whether you're looking to re-invent the hotel booking market or simply promote your local business online, we work really hard to ensure that we deliver a website that looks great and really delivers on your goals.
Our service is a little different from the norm:
- Hand coded - All of our websites are hand-coded from scratch to ensure that they are as well optimised for Google as possible from day one. With a new website from Plug and Play our customers regularly go from no-where to Page 1 of Google with no additional Search Engine Optimisation in under a month.
- Fixed quote - We'll give you a fixed quote for your website, and that's it. Once we have supplied a written quote for an agreed specification you won't pay anymore....Unless you change your mind and add more features!
- Design Guarantee - Our Design Guarantee covers all of our web design. Simply put, we'll design your website until you're happy. That's it.
- Better value promise - Our 'Always Better Value' promise is simple. When all things are considered, you'll always be better off with a website from Plug and Play. At Plug and Play we measure value in a number of ways. We look at factors including Price, Quality, Support, Warranty and Service.
- 12 month Warranty - You're probably familiar with having a warranty for your washing machine, but a website warranty is probably a new one on you! All of our websites come with a fully comprehensive 12 month warranty for complete peace of mind.
- Unlimited Service - We like to think that our service is second to none. You'll have a dedicated account manager and the support of our head office too, so you'll always be able to talk to a real person who knows what they're doing straight away. Now and in the future, whether you need more features or have simply forgotten how to do something in your Content Management System, we're here for you as long as your website is.
Contact me and tell us about your project.
Dipak Pankhania - A Profile
I have over 20 years of experience in the world of business and worldwide sales selling software to the telecommunications industry. In the past 6 months I’ve decided to work for myself and have launched the London branch of Plug and Play. My experience includes:
- Worked for over 15 years in the IT, telecoms software and internet space, building strong knowledge and understanding of solution architectures for front, middle and back office solutions.
- Worked globally within customer and partner facing roles at all levels from engineers to CTO as pre-sales management / consultancy.
- Managed and mentored a team of pre-sales consultants globally and enabled maximum scalability of pre-sales resources/personnel through the development of internal Sales Engagement processes, re-usable resources and sales education of the Sales teams to be more self-sufficient.
- Technically led major sale processes globally with small, medium and large (tier 1) enterprises
- Managed major proposals/bids within all parts of the sales process to clients and partners, supporting and leading multi-million-£ sales processes, detailing business requirements and translating the customers/partners business objectives into a technical solution whilst identifying the business value and RoI of any solution.
- Created and implemented internal end-to-end sales and bid processes to streamline the internal sales engagements for customers whilst implementing partner enablement programmes to allow channel partners to manage their own sales processes.
- Developed and created marketing and sales messaging for the core products and standardised on the messaging to remove confusion in the market and presented to small, medium and large scale audiences at events, conferences, clients sites and partner locations.
Sales, Marketing, Pre-sales, Business case development (RoI), Telecoms, Software, and the internet.