This code of conduct sets out our relationship expectations and how we will work with you should any problems arise. It applies to all 4Networking members (Passport members and online-only members) and visitors at 4Networking meetings.
- Networking and meeting new people can be daunting. It helps everyone at our meetings if members and visitors are all friendly and welcoming to each other.
- Your conduct in our social media groups should be of the same tone as at our meetings. This code of conduct applies in any exchange via our website messaging systems and in our members-only groups on social media.
- The 4Networking Community on Facebook is subject to its own set of rules which supports this code of conduct.
- 4Sight slots at meetings are designed to inform, advise and educate the audience. So, as we mention in the meeting script, 4Sight slots must always provide an insight into the chosen topic and must never be a sales pitch.
- At our meetings, harmless language and friendly banter are generally OK. We tackle “unfunny heckling” with our ‘fun fine system’. However, if comments move beyond that, we have a zero-tolerance policy towards comments which are aggressive, damaging, inflammatory or derogatory, or any language which causes upset or offence to others.
- We do not allow any form of intolerance or unprofessional behaviour during our meetings, regardless of whether this is intentional or unintentional. We condemn any form of discrimination, harassment or bullying. We expect professionalism, respect and courtesy. Everyone attending our meetings has a right to market their business and build relationships in a safe and respectful environment, and anyone who disregards this will be challenged by members of the local team or the senior leadership team of 4Networking.
We investigate each complaint that is raised and ensure that each issue is handled swiftly and appropriately. If you have a concern, please report it and provide us with the opportunity to put things right. You can do so by emailing supportdesk@4Networking.biz or by speaking with your Area or Regional Leader if preferred. We will provide an initial response no later than 48 hours from receiving the complaint. We then undertake to ensure that the issue is resolved and that there is clear communication at each stage regarding the resolution of the complaint.
4Networking is a business and we have a right to protect our reputation and brand. Any behaviour or action which reflects badly on our Company or brings our Company into disrepute will be managed using all available appropriate channels. This may lead to exclusion from all 4Networking meetings, membership being revoked without refund or removal from social media forums.
4Networking is an exceptional organisation made up of exceptional people and we thank you for your support and your adherence to this networking code of conduct.