What is 4NTV Live?
#4NTVLive is a Facebook Live stream every Saturday morning from 08:30-09.00 in the 4Networking Community Group. Below are the upcoming episodes for 2019, we're already booked up until the end of April!
#4NTVLive is your chance to get in front of 1000s of people and tell them your story.
Here’s how a #4NTVLive meeting runs:
- An online meeting starts live at 8:30am every Saturday.
- Each broadcaster has a brief script to read, keeping it in line with 4Networking.
- The broadcaster introduces the 40-words round (think 40 seconds, but typed) just like a normal meeting. Viewers type their 40-word introductions into the comments box.
- The broadcaster has a small amount of time to read out the best comments. These comments stay on broadcast on replay, so it’s a great opportunity to gain more reach in the network, and of course, links to your websites and blogs are fine and encouraged.
- Then you see an 18 minute 4Sight. The 4Sight is exactly the same as any other 4Sight in a 4Networking meeting except it is live on Facebook ...and you’ll have to make your own tea! As with any 4Sight, sales pitches are not allowed - just great stories and value like you would get in any other 4Networking meeting.
- Anyone can view these special Live meetings as long as they’re in the Facebook group (including non-members).
- The broadcaster MUST be a Passport member at the time of broadcasting.
- The #4NTVLive broadcasts finish at 9am. Just like any other 4Networking meeting, it's important to finish on time.
- All broadcasters are contacted prior to their slot and given the script, as well as some tips and instructions for running a Live broadcast in the group.
It's another opportunity to raise your profile
#4NTV Live is a great opportunity to raise your profile in the network and gain some Live video practice or add to your Live broadcast back catalogue. Each broadcast becomes a Facebook post right after they stop streaming so anyone can catch up with the meeting at any time. You can also share them out on your social media or embed them in your blog or on sites like LinkedIn.
Please contact your Regional or Area Leader to have your name put forward as a broadcaster.
Coming up on #4NTVLive
- April 27th - Taz Thornton - “I Can” Lives in the World of “I Can’t” - How to know what you want, go for it, and make it happen!
- May 4th - Ian Dickson - From Stormtrooper supporting the Galactic Corporates to Jedi Knight fighting for the rebellion. My journey and learnings from chasing the corporate dream to fighting for the independent SME’s 20 minute whistles stop journey of the shy man who became an international business speaker.
- May 11th - Sarah Brown - Why Fedex Didn't Go Bust and What We Can All Learn From it - How knowing what you stand for is critical for success in business whatever you are doing
- May 18th - Marc Ford - How Saturday Morning TV Taught Business Owners to Make Money - Join Marc, as he take you back to the most influential times of your lives and shows you the skills you might have missed in making money for your business...PLUS a game of Wonky Donkey!
- May 25th - Kayla Conley - The 7 Secrets of Successful Storytelling - Making your 4sights more entertaining and engaging.
- June 1st - Denise Peasegood - My Miracle Morning - What is personal development, why you should do it and how to make it a habit so you do it every day.
- June 8th - Jodie Philpotts - Beautiful Business - Jodie explains why falling out of love with your industry and moving on isn’t always ‘flakey’
- June 15th - Mike Philpott - How to Build a Brand From a Blog and No Money - Mike will be laying the smack down on blogging and offering an interesting insight into a topic you may not know a lot about...
- June 22nd - Paul Newton - Magic Tips and Tricks - Paul Newton is a magician, a mind reader and has helped major businesses in the UK. Watch today for a bit of magic and a lot of helpful advice!
- June 29th - Maria Posiwnycz - Tax Avoidance: The easy Wins. A tax talk without the jargon with tips to save tax that you can use in your personal, family and business life. #TaxIsFun
- July 6th - Todd - Todd’s Top 10 Social Media Tips for Your Business - From local awareness in his town to growing a huge 4N group & running an agency. Learn how Todd uses social media to grow his business.
- July 13th - Sarah Protheroe How Network Marketing Saved Me - A journey from corporate life to running her own business and how network marketing saved her.
- July 20th - Dave Bird From Fish to Films - The lessons I’ve learned during my professional life which we can apply when running our businesses.
- July 27th -
- August 3rd -
- August 10th -
- August 17th -
- August 24th - Vanessa Wallace - From Suburbia to the Welsh Hills to Prison to the Business of my Dreams - A life story with a message of hope, persistence and spiritual awakening. Find and follow your dreams and believe in yourself.
Over the last 2 years, 4NTV Live has proven to be very popular, so get involved!