What is 4NTV Live?
#4NTVLive is a Facebook Live stream every Saturday morning from 08:30-09.00 in the 4Networking Community Group. Below are the upcoming episodes for 2019, we're already booked up until the end of April!
#4NTVLive is your chance to get in front of 1000s of people and tell them your story.
Here’s how a #4NTVLive meeting runs:
- An online meeting starts live at 8:30am every Saturday.
- Each broadcaster has a brief script to read, keeping it in line with 4Networking.
- The broadcaster introduces the 40-words round (think 40 seconds, but typed) just like a normal meeting. Viewers type their 40-word introductions into the comments box.
- The broadcaster has a small amount of time to read out the best comments. These comments stay on broadcast on replay, so it’s a great opportunity to gain more reach in the network, and of course, links to your websites and blogs are fine and encouraged.
- Then you see an 18 minute 4Sight. The 4Sight is exactly the same as any other 4Sight in a 4Networking meeting except it is live on Facebook ...and you’ll have to make your own tea! As with any 4Sight, sales pitches are not allowed - just great stories and value like you would get in any other 4Networking meeting.
- Anyone can view these special Live meetings as long as they’re in the Facebook group (including non-members).
- The broadcaster MUST be a Passport member at the time of broadcasting.
- The #4NTVLive broadcasts finish at 9am. Just like any other 4Networking meeting, it's important to finish on time.
- All broadcasters are contacted prior to their slot and given the script, as well as some tips and instructions for running a Live broadcast in the group.
It's another opportunity to raise your profile
#4NTV Live is a great opportunity to raise your profile in the network and gain some Live video practice, or add to your Live broadcast back catalogue. Each broadcast becomes a Facebook post right after they stop streaming so anyone can catch up with the meeting at any time. You can also share them out on your social media or embed them in your blog or on sites like LinkedIn.
Please contact your Regional or Area Leader to have your name put forward as a broadcaster.
Coming up on #4NTVLive
- Feb 16th - Stacey Calder - How to Get the Most From Your Facebook Community - Want to know how to get more engagement (and business) from your Facebook group? Join us and Learn the tips that Facebook are teaching their community leaders.
- Feb 23rd - Simon Toon - Flying a Helicopter and the Focus Paradox - How to balance a beach ball on another beach ball when your enemies have leaf blowers. The balance of focus and total situational awareness.
- Mar 2nd - Esi Hardy - The Fastest Growing Reality - Imagine going to the party but never being invited to dance. Nobody gets to do what they want all the time but that’s just life. Or is it?
- Mar 9th - Nathan Eaves - 5 Business Vitamins to Get Your Sales Healthy - Nathan shares 5 top (easy) tips to digest within your business to get sales performing wonders!
- Mar 16th - Roger Fairhead - Prize Winning Leadership - Do something new to win your prize
- Mar 23rd - Ben Jackson - The Responsibility Seat - A look at time, actions, inactions, outcomes and responsibility.
- Mar 30th - Charlotte Barnett - Fab Freebies - Free ways to build your business and the 'freebie' for customers that won't cost you a thing.
- April 6th - Jill McCulloch - Attract Your Favourite Clients By Being the Authentic You - Combine your personal brand with marketing you enjoy to attract the clients you really want to work with. Jill combines marketing and coaching to to make your business fun!
- April 13th - Rick Notley - Top Tips for Exhibiting and Engaging with Clients - Having exhibited 100+ times and been in Sales & Marketing for 15 years, I'll share my best tips you can use in your own businesses.
- April 20th - Cate Caruth - Three Little Words -The three words which changed my life.
- April 27th - Denise Peasegood - My Miracle Morning - What is personal development, why you should do it and how to make it a habit so you do it every day.
Over the last 2 years, 4NTV Live has proven to be very popular, so get involved!