What is 4NTV Live?
#4NTVLive is a Facebook Live stream every Saturday morning from 08:30-09.00 in the 4Networking Community Group. Here are the upcoming episodes for 2018.
#4NTVLive is your chance to get in front of 1000s of people and tell them your story.
Here’s how a #4NTVLive meeting runs:
- An online meeting starts live at 8:30am every Saturday.
- Each broadcaster has a brief script to read, keeping it in line with 4Networking.
- The broadcaster introduces the 40-words round (think 40 seconds, but typed) just like a normal meeting. Viewers type their 40-word introductions into the comments box.
- The broadcaster has a small amount of time to read out the best comments. These comments stay on broadcast on replay, so it’s a great opportunity to gain more reach in the network, and of course, links to your websites and blogs are fine and encouraged.
- Then you see an 18 minute 4Sight. The 4Sight is exactly the same as any other 4Sight in a 4Networking meeting except it is live on Facebook ...and you’ll have to make your own tea! As with any 4Sight, sales pitches are not allowed - just great stories and value like you would get in any other 4Networking meeting.
- Anyone can view these special Live meetings as long as they’re in the Facebook group (including non-members).
- The broadcaster MUST be a passport member at the time of broadcasting.
- The #4NTVLive broadcasts finish at 9am. Just like any other 4Networking meeting, it's important to finish on time.
- All broadcasters are contacted prior to their slot and given the script, as well as some tips and instructions for running a Live broadcast in the group.
It's another opportunity to raise your profile
#4NTV Live is a great opportunity to raise your profile in the network and gain some Live video practice, or add to your Live broadcast back catalogue. Each broadcast becomes a Facebook post right after they stop streaming so anyone can catch up with the meeting at any time. You can also share them out on your social media or embed them in your blog or on sites like LinkedIn.
Please contact your Regional or Area Leader to have your name put forward as a broadcaster.
Coming up on #4NTVLive
22nd Dec: Brad Burton - The Alternative Queen’s Speech - Another year gone in 4Networking. Here from the founder on this Christmas special how he felt 4N’s 12th year went. Will it be lucky for some in 2019?
29th Dec: Michael Nagles - The New Year’s Honours - The list all the teams have been waiting to hear. Who was the top meeting of 2018 and who made dramatic impressions on the network in 4N’s 12th year?
Jan 5th: Garry Jones - The Kiss of Life - You decide if you like someone in seconds, subconsciously based upon your past experience. What will you make of Garry we wonder at the start of his 4Sight?
Jan 12th: Rich Amor-Wilkes - Eat. Sleep. Cycle. Repeat - What cycling to the alps with only 6 weeks preparation can teach you about running a business.
Jan 19th: Kevin Williams - Think Like a Photographer to Improve Your Business. An illustrated talk to show that the principles of good photography can really improve your business and help it grow.
Over the last 2 years, 4NTV Live has proven to be very popular, so get involved!