Brad Burton
4Networking

Telephone :

Testimonials : 112

Good on you Mikey
Mike McCoy
ME PAT Services Ltd

Testimonials : 5

Denise had a good send off on Monday, the church was packed with people AND a lot of colour.... the 4N group also looking great with their 4N and smily badges. i would love to know who wrote the words for the priest - i suspect it was Denise herself. it was difficult to hear it word for word as the acostics was bad in the church but when he held up the GOYA book, well there was a few bitten lips.... endorced by the church what more can Brad ask for.... Open Mouthed Smile

We all waved good bye to a wonderful, generous, fun and all round fabbo gal, she will be sadly missed... Cool

Finally as i close we collected £40 at Newcastle Quayside this morning, not bad from a quiet pre-Easter meeting - all the monies will be banked tomorrow to help towards the family - thanks to all of my/our members in the North East for giving...

yours Mike

Helen Bennett
Benburys

Telephone :

Testimonials : 0

She will be missed in the Private investigation world, she was a regular contributor on another forum and there is already a sense that one of our major contributors is missing. Denise did a task for me, probably last October when I was struggling to get someone in the north to complete the task, she readily accepted my request without any hesitation even though she did mention she hadnt been too well lately, I had no idea what she was going through  but now i do I realise what a very good person she was.

Alison Wren
Paprika Marketing

Telephone :

Judging by the pictures posted on Twitter, she's getting a proper send off. Sorry I couldn't be there - much love to all her family.

L Sturdy
Zoh Therapy

Testimonials : 2

Big love to denise and all of her family x

Michelle Dalley
Creating Media

Testimonials : 75

Big love to all going to the funeral from 4N South Wales x

Elio Assuncao
YODspica Ltd

RIP Sad news, I did not know her personally but I'm sure she was a hero, my condolences to the family and everyone that knew her.

Mike McCoy
ME PAT Services Ltd

On my way down - WITH MY SMILE BADGE, see you soon Cool

Mike M

Mike Edward
Energicert - The Home Energy Advisor

Dont forget to wear your SMILE badges if you are going to the funeral, £1 fine if you forget!!  See you all there.

Mike E

Mike McCoy
ME PAT Services Ltd

Hi Tom, thanks for that, see you on Monday Cool

Mike

Tom Lawrence
EweMove Harrogate Ltd

Testimonials : 39

Post Code is DL7 8LU - fairly easy to find. If you go North up the High Street, stright over round-about its on your left. If you're coming south  from Darlington it's on your right after level crossing and mini round-about. 

John Heslop
Chemex

Testimonials : 14

Me and kym hall are sorting car shares etc for Monday from Donny and Sheffield areas. Let me know if your going please
Mike McCoy
ME PAT Services Ltd

hi Folks

Can i ask a favour, what is the postcode for All Saints Church in Northalleton - yes i drive by satnav!!

see you all Monday to wave Denise off Cool

Mike

Nigel Gilroy
Nigel Gilroy & Co

£160 RAISED AT WIMBLEDON THIS MORNING.

TRUE PARTY ATMOSPHERE EVERY ONE GOT INTO THE MOOD.

WELL DONE THE 26 PRESENT. I KNOW THE VISITORS GOT A GREAT IMPRESSION A 'NORMAL 4N MEETING'

Elaine White
Sweet Treets

Just popped on here to update my details and saw the message about Denise. I cant believe Denise has gone. She was always so lively. Met her a few times at York. From the posts on here she certainly seems to have lived life to the full. Could be a lesson there for all of us.

Mike McCoy
ME PAT Services Ltd

i'll be there along on Monday with Paul Lipinski - Val i will pass your wishes onto the family and i will say ta ta to the Denise for you Cool

yours Mike x

ps; just had approval from Tom, we are gonna do a ZUMBA - THON on behalf of Denise and MacMillan Nurses, the world has been warned !!!!!! Geek

Valerie Hutchinson
Tops N Tiles Builders Ltd.

Just had my knuckles rapped by Uncle Tom Lawrence and rightly so!

Have been wallowing in self pity! All Business related, I'm sure some of you out there been there!

Talk about Pride before a fall. Instead of saying how it was & doing something possitive, I decided to take the easy way out and go underground! pales into insignificance with what really matters.

Should of listened to Brad's talks instead of just hearing them! Sorry Brad ;(

Gutted that i am unable to attend funeral on Monday, however have put my money where my mouth is and made a donation which is a must for all 4Ners.

What a day I will be missing, so much to celebrate regards Denise's life.

To a Great Lady

RIP

Love Val x

Helen Stothard
intelligentVA

Here's the info the family put on Facebook:

Attention friends of Denise McCallum...

Denise's funeral service will take place at All Saints Church in Northallerton on Monday 2nd April at 2pm where you are all very welcome to attend, this will be followed by a private family burial before we move on to Allerton Court Hotel at around 3pm for a celebration of Denise's life, which will be in the form of an 80's PARTY!

There will be a buffet, disco and bar available - We would prefer that you 'don your dancing shoes (no mourning wear) and help us give Denise the send off she deserves. 

There will be a collection for MacMillan at the party in lieu of flowers.

Our only other request is that you enjoy yourself as much as possible at the Party - We want this to be a fun and memorable event that Denise would have been proud of, Denise would want this and want us to have fun.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for your support messages, we are extremely overwhelmed and eternally grateful, these messages are very helpful for all of us during these difficult times.

It would be great if anyone does have any photo's of Denise if you could bring them along to Allerton Court to help us all treasure her happier moments. We are still in process of uploading photos, please feel free to browse and tag.

Best wishes to you all

Denise's family