Austin Brooks

Testimonials : 2

Hello Kathrine

Welcome to the 4N family

AdrianTongue Out

Tim Cronin
200m2 Exhibition Stands

Testimonials : 1

Quote: Hi Katherine, welcome to 4N. I have also just joined. I have been to a couple of meetings and found them to be really good. Great people and no hard sell! I hope you enjoy your time. BTW I think the BHF is a great charity, I have done many events for them. Now working with Make-A-Wish and hoping to get involved with Young offenders Team. keep up the good work! Tim

Hello!!

I've just joined 4N with the hope that I will meet some fabulous people to support the work of the British Heart Foundation! I am the local fundraising Manager for the West Sussex, East Hampshire and South Surrey area and I like nothing more than helping people to fundraise for a cause that is so close to people's hearts.

If you are interested in holding a fundraising event, your company would like to help out at established event or perhaps you just want to know more then drop me a line!

Thanks

Kathrine

Simon Winters
Simon Winters OBE

Telephone :

Testimonials : 0

Hi Katherine,

Welcome to 4Netowrking, and good luck with all your eandevors (and noble fundraising causes)!

Best wishes,

Simon Winters

Jo Bayne
Oyster Studios

Telephone :

Welcome to the forum Kathrine - enjoy!

Peter Simmonds
Greene Wisdom

Telephone :

Testimonials : 12

Katherine

Welcome to 4N and good luck with the fundraining. Nice dog!

Regards

Peter

Kathrine Maynard
British Heart Foundation

Telephone :

Hello!!

I've just joined 4N with the hope that I will meet some fabulous people to support the work of the British Heart Foundation! I am the local fundraising Manager for the West Sussex, East Hampshire and South Surrey area and I like nothing more than helping people to fundraise for a cause that is so close to people's hearts.

If you are interested in holding a fundraising event, your company would like to help out at established event or perhaps you just want to know more then drop me a line!

Thanks

Kathrine