Going Viral at Bawtry

Monday 8th July 2013 - 03:50
Bob Brown
inspire2aspire

Testimonials : 22

Great 4 sight by Ben Gardiner, I love learning about new things.

Sunday 7th July 2013 - 03:49
Ben Gardiner
Blue Gekko

Testimonials : 12

Well it was great to visit Bawtry again after an absence of over a year!  New team, new venue owners, new layout, but the same buzzing, lively meeting and great breakfast.

Good also to see new and old friends.  For anyone interested, here are my slides: 

I'll try not to leave it another year before I come back!

Friday 5th July 2013 - 09:14
Adrian Wilkinson
Trophy Pet Food

Testimonials : 1

Daisy Otterhound seemed to enjoy her first 4N gathering.

Thanks to our friends at Thyme for allowing us to bring Daisy. The sausages went down well.

Friday 5th July 2013 - 07:38
Mel Downing
Natural Solutions

Testimonials : 19

Yes, fab 4sight from Ben Gardner - amazing what a bit of imagination can do when applied to the powers of the internet.

Lovely warm summery meeting this morning with a very relaxed and congenial atmosphere.  Quite the loveliest way to round off the week - and we call it work! Pah!!

Friday 5th July 2013 - 05:38
Steve Hillitt
Loco rum

Telephone :

Testimonials : 1

Great meeting. All the signs were good from the start - sunny weather and parking available right outside (both a rarity over the last few months). Thanks Ben for a very interesting 4sight; definitely something to think about. And of course it was great meeting our visitor Daisy although she didn't seem to be following Adrian's usual dietry advice...

Friday 5th July 2013 - 05:11
Paul Mallatratt
Bookkeepere

Testimonials : 0

What a fantastic morning! Bright and sunny, and a wonderful bright and sunny clutch (collective noun) of 4Ners gathered at Thyme for another fabulous breakfast meeting. As always the 40 second round was enlightening, informative and lively, so much so that for the first time in ages all 1-2-1s were arrange without any problems at all.

We then settled down to hear from 4Sighter Ben Gardiner who outlined the benefits of viral marketing, what it is, how it works, and why we should all be doing it. And you don't need a huge budget or an award winning film director to generate an effective campaign either. Huge thanks to Ben for travelling over to see us and presenting to the meeting today.

The 1-2-1 session rounded off the meeting in customary style, and many of the #3 meetings continued after the main meeting had closed. Bawtry is a truly wonderful 4N group, and we look forward to meeting you again very soon.

Paul Mallatratt (Bookkeepere)