inspire2aspire

Testimonials : 22

Well done the wife!

Another great meeting, 4N rocks!

Saturday 7th September 2013 - 05:08
Neil Duckmanton
Upbeat Design

Testimonials : 13

Yes, a very good meeting and very interesting and well timed 4sight from Sarah Brown

Sarah Brown
Sarah Brown
Saturday 7th September 2013 - 02:01
Mel Downing
Natural Solutions

Testimonials : 19

Never noticed it myself Adrian but now you mention it!!! 

Lovely to help Claire Weingaertner celebrate her businesses 5th birthday - yummy cake.

As a fan of collaborative working I really enjoyed Sarah Brown's 4sight - so succinct and made so much sense.

Friday 6th September 2013 - 04:19
Naomi Johnson
Value Added Video

Testimonials : 20

You know who to call, Adrian Wink

Friday 6th September 2013 - 04:15
Helen Upson
The Elizabethan Academy

Testimonials : 1

Poor Adrian! I still managed to eat my breakfast without being put off too much by the smell! Open Mouthed Smile

Friday 6th September 2013 - 03:54
Adrian Wilkinson
Trophy Pet Food

Testimonials : 1

Well what can I say? I think I need to change my shampoo from Timotei Golden Locks to Libby's Tonic.

Friday 6th September 2013 - 03:33
Sarah Brown
inspire2aspire

Telephone :

Testimonials : 8

Great buzz and I really enjoyed speaking even if the talk of dog and fox poo was slightly alarming during breakfast - you had to be there!! Anyone attending can email me for the handouts I mentioned and I am always happy to talk elsewhere

Friday 6th September 2013 - 02:57
Naomi Johnson
Value Added Video

Testimonials : 20

A distinctly autumnal feel this morning, but I'm sure the rain is much-needed!  Windy   Maybe the tortoiseshell butterfly that insisted on fluttering around the room knew something we don't? 

The usual warm and friendly atmosphere prevailed inside though, and we welcomed our usual mix of regulars, visitors and passporters. Group leader Kath ensured that everything ran like clockwork during the 40 second round and one-to-ones were quickly organised while everyone enjoyed delicious lemon drizzle cake brought by Claire,  in celebration of Focus Accounting's 5th birthday.  Cake Clap

Sarah Brown then presented a fascinating 4Sight entitled "Collaboration - is it just BS?"   

(I should point out that BS in this context means "British Standard" - who knew there was one for collaboration?)  Anyway Sarah's 4Sight certainly got us thinking about how we could collaborate with other businesses, particularly 4N colleagues.  Well worth a listen if you get the chance.

Next time (September 20th) our 4Sighter will be Andrew Miller, on "Removing Emotional Obstacles".  Sounds intriguing!  Thumbs Up