Playtime at Doncaster 4N

Wednesday 30th October 2013 - 05:20
Adrian Wilkinson
Trophy Pet Food

Testimonials : 1

What fun. Making a living out of talking s***. Could it get any better?

It wasn't me who turned your phone off silent. 

But I think you should pay a double fine for complaining so much.

Woof Woof

Wednesday 30th October 2013 - 09:14
Rachel Linstead
Firecracker

Testimonials : 2

Yes great meeting and thank you for making me feel welcome!!

Wednesday 30th October 2013 - 07:02
Clive Barwell TEP FCSI CFP
Wren Sterling

Testimonials : 7

I always enjoy my visits to Doncaster and this was no exception! A very thought-provoking 4Sight from Rachel; I shall look forward to hearing it again at my Leeds City Centre breakfast meeting soon.

Tuesday 29th October 2013 - 09:15
Liz Burton
Liz Burton Hypnotherapist

Testimonials : 14

Wonderful meeting again at Doncaster today.  Lots of laughs, great people, excellent 4Sight from Rachel and I got some business.  Bring it on!  Love you all.

Liz Burton

Tuesday 29th October 2013 - 07:04
Denise Jacques
Azimuth Life Coaching

Testimonials : 0

What can I say, it's always fun at Donny... even when someone tries to 'slip in' the odd inuendo!

Tuesday 29th October 2013 - 06:58
John Heslop
Chemex

Testimonials : 14

Quote:

Sounds like a great meeting! Sorry I missed it but as I always say, 1 of the many great things about 4Networking is that it works around your busy life, not the other way around.  The Group Leader counldn't make it at short notice, so they found another monkey to cover!!! LOL!!!a

Errrr I'm still in charge of the fines until next meeting Mr.......so that has just cost you £1.....also that guy who talks a load of sh*t in is 40secs also deserves a fine. He turned my off silent then rang me whilst in mid flow.

Tuesday 29th October 2013 - 06:49
Dominique Emmans
Complete Catering Service

Testimonials : 4

Sounds like a great meeting! Sorry I missed it but as I always say, 1 of the many great things about 4Networking is that it works around your busy life, not the other way around.  The Group Leader counldn't make it at short notice, so they found another monkey to cover!!! LOL!!!

Tuesday 29th October 2013 - 06:18
Mel Downing
Natural Solutions

Testimonials : 19

Lovely busy meeting as always at Donny today.

John Heslop (Regional Leader extraordinaire) stepped up to take on the Group Leader role as Dominique Emmans was covering his staff's holidays.  As John launched this group over 5 years ago it was a welcome trip down memory lane for him and the meeting went swimmingly with John at the helm.

Some tomfoolery ensued during the 40 second round involving phones and that's all I'm saying.  However, the charity pot did come away a little heavier for it!

Rachel Linstead of Firecracker got us all playing and engaging our creative sides.  Great fun to have an interactive 4sight and we certainly came up with some interesting solutions to trafic problems - maybe we should have a word with parliament about our findings!

Our visitor has such a fab time she joined on the spot and said how welcome she'd felt and how relaxed it all was.  I love it when a plan comes together.

More the merrier I say so if you know of a local business who would like to have fun and get business book them onto our next meeting on Tuesday 12th November.