Anyone wanna buy a lawnmower?

Khan Saleemi
Devil Media

Testimonials : 0

Hey Guys and Gals,

I am looking to buy a lawn mower... do you know anyone who is selling one?   

Graham Todd
Spaghetti Agency

Testimonials : 24

So very true...!

Dave Kitchen
Chester Taxis

Testimonials : 17

Is the lawnower petrol or electric, Stef?
Robert Terry
Nationwide Ventilation

Testimonials : 2

I think you need to look at the whole networking thing in a way that you develope your own personal network within it. Make it as deep and as wide as you can, but make sure you do so before you actually need it! No body will just accept what you say and buy your stuff. Get to know as many people online and offline as possible, and foster that realationship. They will become your own advocates down the line and you theirs once each party trust each other.

I often ask myself do I need 4N now, well apart from getting a couple of key suppliers from it, in terms of sales no not really. But I do know that at some point down the line once the base work is put in it will be there to fall back on. Maybe not for my current business or the next one, but at some point it will happen and I want to have the ground work done before panicing and doing the buy my stuff routine that you ofen see!

Michael Nagles
it'seeze Website Design

Testimonials : 10

Quote:

Actually, I do need a lawnmower. Its only  a small garden but I want this one 

Brendan, I had a Husqvarna lawnmower once.  Trust me, you don't want that.  

Tom Lawrence
EweMove Harrogate Ltd

Testimonials : 39

It'sx not just on the forum. today I had a messsage from someone who I've never met suggeswting that we do meet for a coffee to see if we can work together....fair enough, but hten they went on to do a heavy sell including prices etc. I don't know her from Adam and she does'nt have a clue whether I need her service3 or not.

Do I tell her not to try and sell me her lawn mower or do I be Mr Nice Guy and be all polite?

Martin Gaunt
The Computer Technician

Well said Gavin, all I have got to do is find a lawnmower to sell in the pub that night.

Nigel the landlord of the the Pub for the 4N meeting in the morning is great and there is always loads of black coffee.

I have another 3 may be from the forum to so looking good.

I think we have hijacked Stefs post.

Eric Taylor
High Peak Creative... aka Mr Introducer

Testimonials : 27

Quote:
Quote:

Jody, only do plastic knifes for Gavin Open Mouthed Smile

Stef great topic for a post, your getting the hang of this writing lark now.

My name twice in one post, I must say chaps, I can not wait to have a chat to all the people taking part in the Northern Boys tour on the 11th of April. (Bedford)

And as Gavin ponted out to me, drinks the night before if you want to meet up, I will be in the nice little pub in my street.

Meeting up for a drink at Martin's local is an ideal opportunity for any Online Only members to "dip their toe in" and see what 4N is all about.

This is very astute thinking Gavin, and should make for a very interesting breakfast meeting... hopefully with plenty of black coffee? Bright Idea

Gavin Wadeson
Race Night Supplies

Telephone :

Testimonials : 3

Quote:

My name twice in one post, I must say chaps, I can not wait to have a chat to all the people taking part in the Northern Boys tour on the 11th of April. (Bedford)

And as Gavin ponted out to me, drinks the night before if you want to meet up, I will be in the nice little pub in my street.

Meeting up for a drink at Martin's local is an ideal opportunity for any Online Only members to "dip their toe in" and see what 4N is all about.

Martin Gaunt
The Computer Technician

I do not have a garden with grass as in lawn.

Martin Gaunt
The Computer Technician

Gavin Wadeson
Race Night Supplies

Telephone :

Oooooh, Jody, I just noticed your sig (about branded marketing merchandise).  Could you do branded knives?

Jody Fletcher
Chilli Promotional Products Ltd

Testimonials : 22

Quote:

Brilliant!

Darren Shipman
dpix Photography - Where the Camera Always Lies!

Ha ha, love the lawnmower, Brendan, I do have one a bit like that, mines more of a vintage than a hot rod though.

Gavin Wadeson
Race Night Supplies

Telephone :

Quote:

There are some people using this forum to spectacular effect at the moment. Names that immediately spring to mind are Martin Gaunt, Gareth Mailer, Eric Taylor, Mark Jones, Adam Stevens. There are going to be many I've missed out.

I'd like to thank Martin & Eric for promoting my national 4sight tour.  Your use of the word "spectacular" is particularly apt for these two gentlemen; they epitomise everything that's special about 4N.  Cheers lads, I really appreciate your efforts.

Brendan Johnson
Authentic Spirit

Testimonials : 24

Mark Hainsworth
Serious Golf Practice

Testimonials : 0

Quote:

Alternatively, Mark, I know a bloke who'll tarmac the lot for a very reasonable price ;)

It's not the same bloke who offered to point my roof and lop my tree last week is it?

Brad Burton
4Networking

Telephone :

Testimonials : 112

So very true Stef.

Dave Bradburn
Opus Creative Design Ltd

Testimonials : 12

Alternatively, Mark, I know a bloke who'll tarmac the lot for a very reasonable price ;)

Dee Atkins
Miss Make It Happen

Telephone :

Testimonials : 4

Woohoo! Free lawn mower. Thanks :) lol 

i know a great gardener if you need his number! (Listen, find out what people need, offer solution - networking is easy!)  ;)