HOUSE CLEANING

Andrea Basilio
ASC,Alchemist,Access Consciousness Bars ® Facilitator, Access Bars ®&Energetic Facelift Practitioner

Telephone :

Testimonials : 6

Finding a good cleaner is always a challenge, especially in London. It is sad that some companies pay below the minimum living wage. Everyone deserves to get paid for a good days work.

Katie Cruickshank
Best Clean Direct

Testimonials : 8

Quote: Tracey Robertson (Total Office Help Ltd)

Hi - was looking for something else in the forum but came across this. There's a company called Time For You - think it might be a franchise, but the one I use in Bedford is great. They cover the insurance, checks etc & find the cleaner, cover sick, holidays, etc. but try find one for you to have all the time once you are happy with the person & they with you. You pay the company £3 per hour by standing order every month & pay the cleaner £7 per hour. You can have minimum 2 hrs per fortnight or as much as you want. 

In case you're not sorted. good luck.

Kind regards

Tracey Robertson

I 'm sad to read that cleaners are been paid £7 per hour when the minimum was £7.20 now £7.50 Living wage.

I think that we should make sure that we work with companies that look after their staffs. Cleaning is not an easy job to do. 

I paid my cleaners more than the living wage, because I know what they are worth to me and my clients.

The cleaners have families, mortgages or lets and other living expenses like everyone else, so should not be paid less for what they do.

Cleaner do a very important and demanding job. Please if you have a cleaner look after them and make sure you pay them a reasonable rate for the work they do.

Tracey you need go back to the people who are suppling you the cleaner and let know that you want to pay the living wage which is £7.50 not £7 per hour.

The DWP could take them to court for falling to pay the living wage.

People do cleaning, because they love looking after people and helping them have more time with their family.

Katie Cruickshank
Best Clean Direct

Testimonials : 8

Quote: Gary Porter (Aire Valley Computer Solutions Ltd)

£10 per hour, ee by gum lad that is cheap for down south. We have to pay the domestic staff that up north.

Yes you pay that up North, because companies up here pay their staff the minimum wage now living wages which was £7.20 now £7.50 or more like my company who pays more to get right people, who would do a good job and love what they do and would look after people's property.

Isabella Weed
House Cleaning

Telephone :

Testimonials : 0

Have a look at this website or call House Cleaning LTD for a quote. They cover all London areas.

Spike Brown
Blue Feather Photography

Testimonials : 9

Try 4N member Ovi http://www.4networking.biz/Members/Details/86460

Smiley

Tracey Robertson
Total Office Help Ltd

Telephone :

Hi - was looking for something else in the forum but came across this. There's a company called Time For You - think it might be a franchise, but the one I use in Bedford is great. They cover the insurance, checks etc & find the cleaner, cover sick, holidays, etc. but try find one for you to have all the time once you are happy with the person & they with you. You pay the company £3 per hour by standing order every month & pay the cleaner £7 per hour. You can have minimum 2 hrs per fortnight or as much as you want. 

In case you're not sorted. good luck.

Kind regards

Tracey Robertson

Gary Porter
Aire Valley Computer Solutions Ltd

Testimonials : 3

£10 per hour, ee by gum lad that is cheap for down south. We have to pay the domestic staff that up north.

Paul Baldwin
Cass-Stephens Insurances Ltd

Testimonials : 15

Saul, have a look at the website of one of my clients - Hassle

Saul Marine
SAUL MARINE & CO

I am looking for a good domestic – house cleaner you can recommend for of half to 1 days work in, mill Hill, north-west London.

SAUL MARINE