Go2Market Solutions

Telephone :

Testimonials : 0

Let's talk!

Thursday 7th December 2017 - 04:28
Alan Cohen
Text My Deal Ltd

Testimonials : 0

Let's forget about Google Analytics, Facebook this and Twitter that and don't bother putting a hash tag in front of everything you type on social media. If you have to ask yourself the one simple question that is 'Is my marketing working', just check one thing and one thing only - your bank statement. The only analysis you need is whether there is more money going into my company bank account than there is coming out! If the answer is yes, then guess what, your marketing is working just fine. If the answer is no, then it is probably because you are paying a whole load of companies to increase your social media standing, your SEO your PPC and any other distraction from proper marketing.

So lets take it all the way back to basics. How many times a day do you look at your phone? You don't need graphs or spreadsheets to know the answer is dozens, if not hundreds. So it will be no surprise if I tell you that your customers are just the same as you. So how powerful would it be therefore if you could put your message on their phone, without having to spend thousands on developing an app (that will never be looked at, assuming it gets downloaded in the first place!). Yes ladies and gentleman, the technology exists, and it has done since the early 90's. Text messaging is still by far and away the most powerful medium for communicating with a customer base. Don't believe me? well tell me how many unopened text messages you have on your phone, compared to unopened emails. 98% of text messages are opened, and normally within three minutes of being received.

So how do we acquire our customers mobile numbers? I hear you say. And then how do I select which ones I want to send messages to? Well this is where my company can really help you. If you want to remove all the cloud based, digital analysis paralysis from marketing and go back to basics, contact www.textmydeal.co.uk who will answer all your marketing prayers. Let your customers phone be a weapon of mass communication!!