Network Marketing at Business Network Group meetings

Tuesday 12th June 2018 - 10:23
Stefan Thomas
The Networking Retreat

Testimonials : 94

What I LOVE about this is that I trained the John Paul mentioned before he ever went to a networking event, and now he runs his own.

Great post 

Saturday 9th June 2018 - 09:00
John Holden
Utility Warehouse

Testimonials : 12

Well done Brian 👍👍

Saturday 9th June 2018 - 07:51
Brian Clancy
Network2080

Telephone :

Testimonials : 0

I saw this on Facebook and it sums up how to approach network marketing at business network group meetings.

"Hello fellow purple army

I hope this message finds you all keeping well, and that you have had a good week. Having gone to my first networking meeting to showcase my UW business, I thought I'd say that it went well. I've come way with several contacts, and I will now begin to build up a friendship with each and earn their respect and trust.

Networking comes in many forms, including the likes of BNI, Omni Local and Fabulous Women and Marvellous Men, to name just three, but they are all important to their members. Today, I've met a nutritionist, solicitor, cleaner, will righter and mortgage provider, IT person, photographer and a fellow UW ID, to name but a few. As a team, I feel we can work together and help each other, once the friendships are forged.

I'm very grateful for having help with my 60 seconds from John-Paul, and have adapted it accordingly.

Networking, much like neighbourhood letters and/or WAM's, is not for everyone, but for me it is my preferred method of meeting people and getting customers/partners. What works for one might not for another.

Have a great weekend everyone, be happy, be safe and be successful."