Check out the Bumpf!

George Montgomery
Marketing Desk

Telephone :

Testimonials : 1

Ross

Yes, I think that's a valid point. I must admit I don't often look at the BUMF table - not because I don't want to but because the schedule between 8 am - 10 am is pretty packed. By the time you've arrived it's more or less non-stop until the meeting ends at 10 am.

I appreciate the looking at the 'BUMF' is mentioned right at the end - perhaps then most people are geared up to leave for their other commitments.

So perhaps the ignoring is not deliberate - and yes, there could well be something there of interest.

I've found two definitions of the word 'BUMF' :

Printed matter, such as pamphlets, forms, or memorandums, especially of an official nature and deemed of little interest or importance.

Toilet Paper

Draw your own conclusions.

PS on first looking at this thread, I thought you were pregnant and was going to congratulate you

Regards

Glasstec Paul
GLASSTEC

Testimonials : 7

Afaik, the correct spelling is bumph. The 4N (or Brad) way of spelling it is BUMF.

You guys are sying 'bumpf.'.. is this combining the two, or am I missing something?

Ross Holmes
Capacity Marketing

Testimonials : 2

Quote:

Save printing costs at networking events

I'd rather 2 people take it that want it, than 20 people take it because they feel obligated.

Wasn't saying you should take it to be polite just have a look as you might miss something by not..

Olly Culverhouse
Signable

Telephone :

Testimonials : 17

How can you complain that someone doesn't look at your Bumpf? If you don't make the offer appealing enough to your target audience, who's fault is that?

If you want to highlight stuff on the bumpf table why not highlight it in your 40 secs?

Brad Burton
4Networking

Telephone :

Testimonials : 112

*tuts

Graham Harding
My Little Wrapper (Franchisee)

Testimonials : 29

I was at a meeting recently where it was mistakenly called the DUMP table.

No names..

Brad Burton
4Networking

Telephone :

Testimonials : 112

Save printing costs at networking events

I'd rather 2 people take it that want it, than 20 people take it because they feel obligated.

Ross Holmes
Capacity Marketing

Testimonials : 2

it's just an observation that a lot of people complain about no one looking at their bumpf and taking thier offers off the Bumpf table yet don't do the other people in the room the courtesy of looking at and taking their Bumpf.

I always make an effort to look at whats on the Bumpf Table and have found some real gems that I would have otherwise missed.