Can you chat now on the mobile?

Teresa Owen
Three Counties Mortgages

Testimonials : 2

OK, Chris. Sounds good. Thanks.

Chris Hodgkiss
Cheaper Lines & Calls

Testimonials : 5

Tereesa they are the worst I have know for long contracts as a BT reseller I am able to go back to BT & negotiate you a better deal and also go to a third party company called Southern communications, I will call you on Monday to discuss,

Teresa Owen
Three Counties Mortgages

Thanks for replying to the thread Nasser and the PM. Its strange - the rep spun us a story about people having problems trying to get out of another rival telecoms company. Pot, kettle and black come to mind!!

Thanks to everyone whose replied to this thread. I think I've got the answer I need!

Teresa Owen
Three Counties Mortgages

Thanks, John. Thinking the same!

John Leonard
The Sales Team

Testimonials : 6

Not heard of them, but a lot changes in 3 years!! I would not do anything over 12 or 18 months.

Teresa Owen
Three Counties Mortgages

Yes, thanks Les. The contract is another issue - 3 years!! Like you say, at least we know where we are with BT.

Teresa Owen
Three Counties Mortgages

Had a rep from Unicom call round on Wednesday as they said they could save us money and get us out of our existing BT package (because they buy lines from them), which we've just renewed.

The rep was basically bad mouthing another telecoms firm saying that customers found it almost impossible to get out of their contract because they missed the notice period and letters of notice mysteriously going missing. Then when we checked Unicom out on the web, we find that there's numerous complaints against them, including a BT complaint regarding conduct relating to the transfer of customers between communications providers.

As it turns out, most of our quarterly bill consists of line rental and broadband, with only about £30 per month going in actual calls so they may not be able to save us much anyway.

Anyone had any direct experience of Unicom - good or bad?