Tigger was bouncing around at Fleet Farnborough this morning

Wednesday 6th July 2011 - 02:18
Sam Swinstead
vivoHR

Testimonials : 44

You win the prize for the most efficient 40 seconds of the morning Debbie!

Wednesday 6th July 2011 - 12:07
Debbie Walker
Passport to Change

Testimonials : 3

Quote:

I loved the meeting this morning - Fleet 4N you're a very friendly bunch. Paul: we'll be watching if your bouncing continues after the wedding!!!!

I'll definitely be back to have more 1:1's.

It's great to also see some familiar faces from all the different meetings I attend - Oh, and a testimonial to Debbie Walker: She advised me on nutrition for my son who has Special Needs and we can truly see a result (after 40 days), which we totally connect to Debbie's advice - THANKS Debbie.

The meeting was very good fun, I enjoyed making my 40 seconds 13!

Elane, thank you for the testimonial you are very welcome, and I am really pleased that the advice has been successful for your sons health.

Tuesday 5th July 2011 - 10:01
Sam Swinstead
vivoHR

we're glad you joined too Stephen and Elaine we look forward to seeing you at Fleet again soon
Tuesday 5th July 2011 - 05:56
Elane Vass
Style Marketing Ltd

Telephone :

Testimonials : 0

I loved the meeting this morning - Fleet 4N you're a very friendly bunch. Paul: we'll be watching if your bouncing continues after the wedding!!!!

I'll definitely be back to have more 1:1's.

It's great to also see some familiar faces from all the different meetings I attend - Oh, and a testimonial to Debbie Walker: She advised me on nutrition for my son who has Special Needs and we can truly see a result (after 40 days), which we totally connect to Debbie's advice - THANKS Debbie.

Tuesday 5th July 2011 - 05:14
Stephen Phillips
SP LETTINGS

Quote:

I not quite sure whether MIHM was the cause, or the fact that it's his birthday tomorrow or that there are only six weeks to his wedding but our lovely MA Paul Marden was bouncing around like Tigger this morning....is this how things are gonna be until the end of August?!

Thanks to Sue Taylor for a great 4sight about Flipping Residences to maximise tax relief - we'll all be acting like MPs after today!

I do love being GL at Fleet & Farnborough - t'is always fun :-)

It was flippin terrifiic this morning. Sue's 4sight was flippin great as well. A reallyy good insight for me. Flippin glad I joined 4N!

Tuesday 5th July 2011 - 05:13
Sam Swinstead
vivoHR

Quote:

Sammy -- it takes some effort to be the bounciest person in any room where you are!!!  

...and here's me thinking i wore a good support bra today....!

Tuesday 5th July 2011 - 05:09
Paul Marden
Orcare Web Design

Telephone :

Testimonials : 13

Sunita -- great to sit down for a 121 at last.  That was some cracking advice you gave me this morning and I'm very grateful.

Sammy -- it takes some effort to be the bounciest person in any room where you are!!!  Again lots of fantastic advice thanks. 

Tuesday 5th July 2011 - 05:02
Sunita Meigh
Sun Credit Management

Agreed, a very enjoyable meeting and lots of interesting people in attendance. I will definitely be going to the next meeting, Paul don't lose your bounce :)

Tuesday 5th July 2011 - 04:54
Paul Marden
Orcare Web Design

Telephone :

Testimonials : 13

The wonderful thing about tiggers
Is tiggers are wonderful things!
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs!
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is
I'm the only one 

Tuesday 5th July 2011 - 04:40
Sam Swinstead
vivoHR

I not quite sure whether MIHM was the cause, or the fact that it's his birthday tomorrow or that there are only six weeks to his wedding but our lovely MA Paul Marden was bouncing around like Tigger this morning....is this how things are gonna be until the end of August?!

Thanks to Sue Taylor for a great 4sight about Flipping Residences to maximise tax relief - we'll all be acting like MPs after today!

I do love being GL at Fleet & Farnborough - t'is always fun :-)