We run tailored in-house training workshops around the UK, consistently receiving outstanding feedback.
If you want your organisation to thrive then developing & valuing your staff should be at the top of the list!
One of our specialism topics is mental health & emotional resilience - Check out a sample programme below:
Essential Mental Health Skills in the Workplace
Building Resilience, Limiting Risk and Offering Effective Support
Mental ill-health presents itself in many forms and employers have a critical role to play in caring for their staff, including recognising symptoms and acting swiftly. Tragically suicide is a leading cause of death in men aged between 20 - 49 in the UK. There is, however some things that employers and managers can do to look out for signs of concern and prevent situations from reaching crisis point. This practical, interactive and in-depth course is led by one of our outstanding trainers and psychotherapists.
Key learning objectives include:
• Developing effective models of care for your staff
• Providing early responses
• Taking a pre-emptive strike before crisis hits
• Clear take-away tips to help staff manage their anxiety and stress
• Successful strategies to build resilience and increase self esteem
• Limiting risk and exploring techniques for opening challenging conversations
• Balancing the demands of the profession – self-care tips for yourself and your staff
Get in touch with Jemima today to discuss your requirements. There's no pressure whatsoever to book.