Learning and Development, Consultancy and Facilitation , Specialises in MBTI, Coaching and Behavioral Skills.
Grow your business by investing in yourself and your team with Learning and Development from Karen Gee.
Engage your Team, Stakeholders and Customers using the new skills and knowledge you will gain, then take your performance to the next level and watch your business really take off.
Empower both yourself and colleagues with the extra confidence that learning and development will bring.
All Learning experiences are both developed and delivered by me, Karen Gee, a qualified business coach with over 30 years business experience, I have a genuine passion for Learning and Development, seeing both individuals and their businesses grow by developing and inspiring their teams is my personal motivator.
I am a qualified MBTI practitioner and a “Coaching for Business” coach.
The skills I learnt during my qualification enable me to generate and develop MBTI profiles for clients,
As well as the use of MBTI and Coaching, I have a range of workshops and presentations that I have developed and honed over the years, I also offer bespoke learning solutions that fit the precise needs of you and your company.
Find me on my website and choose from the top menu bar areas that you are interested in, and to learn more about me and what I can offer you and your business, and don't just take my word for it be sure to check out the testimonials from my previous satisfied customers!
• Qualified Executive Coach, MBTI and Insights Practitioner
• Mind Gym on air and face to face delivery accredited
• Extensive knowledge of fit for purpose learning products to ensure superb Coaching , and Feedback becomes part of Leaders DNA
• Specialist in the delivery of Change Management and Communication techniques to Leaders
• Robust agent for change with the ability to ensure interpersonal sensitivity in delivery and management
• Proven ability to choose appropriate learning solutions, coupled with the skills to tailor for specific audiences
• Proven track record for consistently exceeding income and cost targets in management roles ensures audience engagement
• Highly -motivated individual with the ability to rapidly learn new skills and embrace business change
• Exceptional Coach who has the ability to establish personal credibility and gravitas to make a positive impact
• Successful collaboration and relationship building with customers, line managers, senior business leaders, executives and stakeholders
• Identifies and develops solutions and addresses issues in an efficient and professional manner with exceptional planning and organisational skills
• Ability to manage multiple work streams running concurrently and extensive experience performing in all quadrants of the Business Scorecard
• Strategic thinker and change agent fully supporting and embracing all business key priorities and the company vision and strategy
Karen breaks her subjects down into clear simple duplicatable steps. Her talk on the value of a LinkedIn profile offered a clear and simple way to raise your profile from obscure to noticeable. I came away with 2 business ideas, thanks mate.
Karen battled the M25 traffic on a very cold November 30th for breakfast at 4N Rickmansworth to give her 4 sight, Social or Unsocial media She gave us full value, outlining the benefits and importance of using Social Media effectively, from her own personal experience, informative and entertaining.
Karen has helped me understand people’s differing communication styles and how to use this insight in my business and personal life. She has challenged, encouraged and empowered me to focus and move my business forward and I recommend her unreservedly to anyone who wants to progress in business.
|Last online||20th Jul 2019|
|Member since||19th May 2014|
|Number of testimonials||4|
|4N ranking||28 in the UK|