During the Coronavirus crisis we are running online tutorials that will help people better understand how Video marketing works.
These tutorials include:
• Identifying Your Audience and Communicating With Video – More Info
• How to Film With Your Smartphone – More Info
• Video Editing – Understanding the Basics – More Info
• Optimising Your YouTube Channel – More Info
• Uploading Videos Correctly to YouTube – More Info
• Uploading Videos to Facebook and LinkedIn Correctly – More Info
• How to Easily Create Subtitle Files For Free – More Info
The worse thing that a business can do is to disapear at these times and video is the best way to stay visible.
Visibility + Credibility = Profitability
Before you mentally list off all the reasons why video won’t work for your small business, let me tell you why it will.
How do you use video for your company? Create informative How To content and video tutorials that you can market to help you get links and visibility. For example, if you run a local plumbing business by simply creating videos explaining how to do all the simple jobs like replacing a washer, bleeding a radiator or even the best way to lag your pipes for winter, etc. Take all the questions you get from customers every day and turn the answers into video content for your Web site. It’s a powerful differentiator that will set you apart and make you even more useful to your customers.
I am asked to run workshops at the Digital Knowledge Exchange part of the Digital enterprise.
We are in the Digital Enterprise top 100 businesses in the LEP area.
I speak about video marketing at business show and have been asked to talk at an Online Global Virtual Conference.
|Last online||18th May 2020|
|Member since||8th Sep 2011|
|Number of testimonials||0|
|4N ranking||182 in the UK|